💚011💚

Now Playing Cover Girl: S1E11✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E11

Omniscient
Saturday • March 18th, 2017
Tarzana, California

Se'anie had been avoiding Chris for almost a week. It all happened because they had a moment that instantly complicated things.

Flashback to Monday afternoon
Se'anie had been trying on clothes for the past fifteen minutes.

With every time she wore something new, Chris grew more and more in lust. He couldn't deny that Se'anie had a banging body but he couldn't allow himself to act on his thoughts. He needed things to stay platonic between them because he knew there was a high possibility that bringing intimacy into the picture wasn't as pleasurable as it sounded.

Plus, he didn't actually have feelings for Se'anie, he simply found her attractive and was curious on what she was like in the bedroom. She seemed so shy and timid around strangers so Chris assumed that's how she'd be if she was ever naked in front of him.

"This is the last one" she pouted while walking into view.

"Damn" Chris whispered "spin for me"

Se'anie did as she was told and did a little spin. The brown colored dress hugged her curves beautifully and not to mention her ass looked fat.

"Yeah this one wins" Chris smirked , staring at her ass through the mirror behind her.

"Really?" She asked, turning around to look into the mirror, her face softened at how beautiful she looked "wow"

"Yeah, wow" Chris agreed, taking a picture of her , making a mental note to thank Ciara for the clothes.