💚034💚

Now PlayingCover Girl: S1E34✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E34

Se'anie Price Monday • August 13th, 2017New York, New York

Se'anie Price
Monday • August 13th, 2017
New York, New York

"How will you even know if the laxative worked?" I asked Ciara

"You'll get your period" Ciara shrugged

"Nah, bitch I don't trust it, imma go get my Plan B" I shook my head, putting the box down and walking over to the Plan B.

Yeah sure laxatives are cheaper but I needed to know that I took a step in the right direction and took a Plan B. I grabbed the box and began my way to the register. Thankfully the store wasn't packed so I could've walked right up to a register without anyone in line.

"Hey" I greeted

"Hey, did you find everything to your liking?" The girl asked, grabbing the box and ringing it up.

"Yeah, thanks" I nodded

"Okay that'll be $52.75 , will that be cash, credit or debit"

"Debit" I pulled out my card and waited for her to give me the go ahead.

She nodded her head in approval and I swiped my card. A few seconds later the transaction was complete and she got my receipt.

"Wait- aren't you Se'anie? Chris Brown's girlfriend?" The cashier asked, holding onto my bag.

"Yeah and you're Maddison, a pretty cashier at Walgreens" I giggled, looking at her name tag.

"Yeah, you don't have to kiss my ass, I won't tell anyone you cheated on Chris" she shook her head and I scrunched up my face.

"Cheated on Chris? What the- oh the pill" I giggled and shook my head "no, this is a big misunderstanding but good to know I can trust you, can I have my bag please?" I asked, irritated with how she was being invasive and jumping to conclusions.

"Right, sorry" she passed me the bag and I took it off the counter.

"You have a good day" I gave her a sarcastic smile and walked out of the store where Ciara was waiting for me in the car. The chauffeur came to my side of the car and opened my door. I gave him a quick thank you before sliding in.