💚041💚

Now Playing Cover Girl: S1E41 ✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E41

Omniscient
Wednesday• October 4th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"SE'ANIE" Chris yelled, walking into his girlfriend's condo with Keeis close behind him.

Chris was confused and wanted to know what Se'anie was thinking. Keeis on the other hand was relieved that somebody else was tired of being bitter and holding a grudge. It's been over a month and it was getting old rather quickly.

"Yeah?" Se'anie answered, slowly walking into the living room.

Chris had sent her the post that a blog had posted. It said that Se'anie and Ciara were seen leaving a restaurant last night and they seemed to be in good spirits. Attached to it was a photo and video showing them leaving the restaurant. Se'anie got into her Porsche while Ciara rode with summer in her Jeep.

"Explain" Chris shrugged "I leave you alone for a few hours and you go make friends with the opps?" Chris asked

Se'anie sighed and rolled her eyes at his dramatics "Chris , she's still your stylist so evidently she isn't that much of an opp cause you still look good everywhere you go"

"She's still an opp" Chris mumbled

"Anyway, Summer called me and asked me to join HER for dinner so I agreed, I didn't know Ciara was gonna be there" Se'anie said, telling the truth.

"So she basically ambushed you?" Keeis asked

"Yeah she did and I was going to leave at first but they begged me to stay and you know Ciara's been texting me these long ass paragraphs almost every day since the thing in August so I said, why not" Se'anie shrugged

"But Jay, she's just saying that shit 'cause we're not giving her the time of day, she'll do some bullshit again" Chris pointed out and Keeis nodded.

"That's why I'm never getting back with her again because if she could cheat on me once, she'll do it again" Keeis shrugged

"Who said imma be besties with her again though? I can forgive someone and keep it pushing, I'm just tired of having that hate in my heart, I can be cordial with her and be her friend but I know my limits" Se'anie said, airing her thoughts out "I'm doing this for the sake of my own mental health, holding onto shit doesn't solve anything"

"Just be careful babe and make her really try to make it up to you"

"Are you gonna forgive her?" Se'anie asked , looking at her boyfriend.

"Maybe eventually but right now? Hell nah" Chris shook his head "I'm still mad about a lot of shit she did"

"Damn, what she gotta do? Pay you?" Keeis joked