💚042💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E42 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E42

Se'anie Price Friday • October 13th, 2017 Tarzana, California

Se'anie Price
Friday • October 13th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"Thanks for coming" I beamed, hugging Bryson and Kendra.

They were dressed as Ken and Barbie from Toy Story 3.

They looked so cute.

"Thanks for inviting us, this is great" Kendra smiled, looking around the condo that was decorated nicely.

"All thanks to Julia" I smiled , mentioning the famous decorator.

"Oh yeah she decorated my house for Christmas last year it was so pretty" Kendra said , nodding her head.

"Okay, imma go find Chris because this conversation just got really girly" Bryson exclaimed , kissing Kendra's cheek and walking away.

"You guys are so cute" I giggled

"Thank you, so are you and Chris" Kendra complimented.

"Thank you, he be getting on my nerves though"

"I think I'm the annoying one between me and Bryson"

"JAY COME TAKE THIS SHOT WITH ME" Chris yelled from across the room.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head "It's like he doesn't listen when I speak"

Kendra and I walked over to Chris and the guys and he quickly gave me the shot.

"Baby I told you, I can't drink any hard liquor this week, I have a photo shoot coming up" I whined , admiring the tequila that was in the shot glass.

"One shot won't hurt" Keeis shrugged

"Sorry boys, I'm not breaking my diet" I chuckled , giving my shot to Keeis.

"Babe come on" Chris whined

"If you want me to take a shot so bad, I'll fill a cup with water" I shrugged