💚016💚

a lot of the music in here might be unfamiliar but I'll drop the artists who sings em so you can play them as you read the chapter if you wish to.

Now playingCover Girl: S1E16 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E16

Omniscient
Friday• April 7th, 2017
Los Angeles, California

Se'anie and Chris walked into the back yard, hand in hand. The only lights provided were the ones from the patio and some that were placed around the yard. The strong smell of weed hit their noses every time they'd inhale to take in oxygen, it was enough to definitely give them a contact high. Bodies swayed and were grinding against one another to the beat of 'Nobody Has To Know' by Kranium. As if in a trance Se'anie's waist started moving in small but defined circles.

It's been a while since the twenty two year old had been to a party that circulated around her culture.

Chris' eyes danced over the crowd and he nodded his head in approval. Nobody seemed unhappy or bored, everyone was genuinely having a good time and the vibe was infectious. Se'anie pulled Chris' other hand, wrapping them both around her body as a girl approached them.

"Se'anie?" The girl asked surprises with her eyes on Chris.

"Hey Vanessa" Se'anie responded dryly.

Oh so THIS is Vanessa Chris thought , looking at the girl.

She wasn't ugly but she most definitely wasn't worth much. She wore a black crop top that was one size too small so her breasts were practically spilling out of it, her shorts were extremely high and suffocating her vagina. Everyone at the party who saw her knew that she'd have the nastiest yeast infection the following day.

"I heard you were dating a big celebrity but I didn't want to believe it until I saw for myself" Vanessa smirked "hi Chris"

"Wassup" Chris nodded his head to her and looked away. Se'anie's body tensed up as anger built in her.

She didn't appreciate the fact that Vanessa spoke to her man when she was there.

"I love your music" Vanessa horribly  flirted , trying to keep a conversation going.

"Thank you" Chris gave her a quick smile that wiped off his face as quick as it graced his face.

"Don't you have somebody's man to try and steal?" Se'anie asked annoyed.

Vanessa smirked and folded her arms "what do you think I'm doin?"

"Bitch" Se'anie spat, trying to get out of Chris' grip.