💚046💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E46 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E46

Se'anie Price Saturday • December 23rd, 2017Sherman Oaks, California

Se'anie Price
Saturday • December 23rd, 2017
Sherman Oaks, California

"How'd you find my house?" I asked, looking at Joyce with squinting eyes.

"I have my ways" she responded "can we talk?" She asked in a tone that let me know it was necessarily a question.

"Well actually I was about-"

"Great, thanks" she smiled, walking into my home.

"Well let yourself in why don't you" I whispered sarcastically while slowly closing my front door.

"So, how've you been?" She asked, smiling softly.

"I've been good, uhhm do you want , water or something?" I offered , trying to ease the awkwardness in the conversation.

"Oh no I'm fine thank you, I just wanted to come here and see your beautiful home" she looked around my living room and I sighed.

"No you didn't, cut to the chase mama J, what's going on?" I asked, irritated with how she was beating around the bush.

"Se'anie I always saw you as a lot of things, strong, resilient, beautiful, smart" she listened and I cocked my head to the side.

"But?" I pushed, waiting for her to tell me where I was lacking.

"But I never saw you as selfish" she finished and I raised my brow

"Selfish?" I asked confused

She nodded and opened her mouth , only to close it again. She took a deep breath and placed her hands in the pockets of her cardigan.

"Yes Se'anie selfish, it's one thing to hide stuff from the public but to hide a whole CHILD from my son is insane" she vented, her voice getting more aggressive as she spoke. "I mean you went to great lengths to keep this baby a secret from us, hell Keeis called me having a panic attack because he's been stressed out with this secret baby business"