💚014💚

Now play Cover Girl: S1E14 ✅

Now play
Cover Girl: S1E14

Se'anie Price Friday • March 31st, 2017 Los Angeles, California

Se'anie Price
Friday • March 31st, 2017
Los Angeles, California

Seven was finally out of the hospital and I was about to take him to my grandma's house. He's been trying to convince me to take him home but I wasn't having it. As we pulled out of the hospital parking lot and onto the street the sunlight flashed into the car.

"Damn" I mumbled, pulling my visor. It was three in the afternoon and I had to get Seven to my grandmas by four.

"Why I gotta go there?" He whined like a toddler. His behavior just added to my stress, between trying to avoid posting anything because all the comments would surround Seven to having to keep my anger at bay. Yesterday Chris told me that Emily was the one that told the blogs and she got in contact with Charles. Turns out she told Charles that she wanted sixty thousand dollars or she'd tell the world about me and Chris not really being together.

Emily's behavior was so shocking and out of the blue it's insane. Being blindsided by your bestfriend was most definitely the most difficult pill to swallow.

"Because you're on suicide watch and I can't fuckin watch you" I grumbled

"Can we at least stop at In N Out?" He asked quietly, looking at the sign that was up the street.

I sighed deeply, I knew Seven didn't want to be a burden on anyone but he needed to be safe and his best bet was being at our grandma's house.

"Sure Sevi, what you want from there?" I asked, pulling into the drive-thru.

"A double cheese burger, Animal style fries and a chocolate shake" he smiled

"Fat ass" I giggled while waiting on our turn.

Someone finally came to the car and I put the window down.