💚008💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E8✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E8

🕯2 HOURS LATER 🕯

Se'anie Price

"Sorry boys, run me my money" I smirked, throwing my cards on the table.

A chorus of groans were heard causing me to giggle.

After I finished eating , I went home to feed Zero then came back to take some more pictures with Chris. To this moment he doesn't know that I simply left to feed a dog but I wanted to teach him a lesson.

"This is the fourth time in a row, hell nah" Hoody complained as I counted the 20 dollar bills.

"don't hate the player, hate the game " I shrugged , stuffing the money in my purse.

We've been playing a card game for the past half hour and I've won almost every game since the start.

"She gotta be cheating man this ain't right" Sinko sulked , shaking his head.

I poured and looked at Chris "do you think I'm cheating baby?"

He looked up from his phone and shrugged.

He hasn't been speaking much since I came back from Ariel's and it was starting to irritate me.

He couldn't seriously be mad at me for leaving and not telling him where I went.

"It's not fair that you came up here, interrupted our game and started winning"

"Yeah where'd you go anyway?" Keeis asked sipping on his drink.

I bit back a laugh, knowing Chris set him up to ask me.

"I went to handle grown woman business, someone needed to release some stress so I went to help" I vaguely explained.