💚021💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E21 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E21

Se'anie Price Saturday • May 6th, 2017 Tarzana , California

Se'anie Price
Saturday • May 6th, 2017
Tarzana , California

I pulled onto the street and started making my way to target. Chris slept over at my house for the first time last night and he wasn't trying to get out of my bed this morning, we had a half ass conversation before I decided to leave. Sadly we couldn't have birthday sex since Mother Nature decided to show herself after two months of being gone.

My period is irregular so I can never know when it'll come but I do know it isn't M.I.A passed three months.

So here I was, stuck in traffic going to pick up pads and comfort snacks. My phone began ringing and I looked at the caller I.D, seeing Chris was the one calling me.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" I heard him grumble through my speaker.

"Uhhhm in the car, remember I asked you if you wanted to come and you told me that your hamster was in the freezer?" I snorted before laughing.

"You can't talk to me as soon as you wake me up, that's not fair, I wanna go"

I could hear his pout through his words, I internally cooed and smiled.

"Fine, be ready in fifteen minutes, I actually got you a gift but I forgot to give it to you last night, it's in my closet on the floor, wear it"

"In your closet on the floo- found it- no way, you got me Dragon Ball Z stuff?"

"Yeah and other animes but those are coming later, I hope you like em, I'm boutta turn around so I'll see you soon"

"Alright see you in a bit"

I hung up and turned into a McDonald's parking lot so I can turn around. As I reversed I looked in my rear view mirror and hit the breaks. I scrunched up my face and got out of the car so I can yell at him.