Karma snippet

Autumn 'Kitty' Parish

"I thought I told you to stop calling me" I grumbled into the phone. This was his sixth time calling me in the past three hours.

"I know, I'm sorry, this is probably making me look desperate-"

"Yeah it's giving very much desperation" I interjected "now imma go to sleep and I'll speak to you when I need dick again, goodnight"

I hung up the phone and turned over in my bed, snuggling deeper into my soft mattress. As soon as I was about to fall asleep again, violent banging was coming from my front door.

I cautiously got out of my bed and grabbed my gun that was in my bedside table. Inching closer and closer to the door, I became more and more nervous.

"Who is it?" I asked from behind the door.

"It's Chris" the voice called out.

I smacked my lips and stomped my feet in annoyance.

What did this Nigga want?? It's three in the morning bro.

"What?" I spat as soon as I opened the door.

"Hey" he smiled

"Chris you're at my door at three in the fucking morning, you better have more than hey to say" I whined "Nigga didn't we just get off the phone?? Didn't I tell you to NOT call me?"

"That's why I showed up at your door" he smiled

I scrunched up my face and shook my head

"You're such a simp it's making me sick, come in and don't make me regret it"

He walked in without saying a word.

I sighed and looked at Chris, who stared at the wall sized photo I had of myself.

I don't understand why he doesn't leave me alone.

I'm nobody's happily ever after, especially not his.

Not after all the shit I've heard about him.

There was no way he was a player before he found me.

He was putty in my hands and I almost felt bad about doing this to him.

....too bad I hardly have fucks to give anymore.

~~~~~~~~

So this is a little something something from Karma.

Would y'all wanna read it??

Yes Normani is the face claim for this book.