💚040💚

Now Playing Cover Girl: S1E40 ✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E40

Se'anie Price Tuesday • October 3rd, 2017 Anguilla

Se'anie Price
Tuesday • October 3rd, 2017
Anguilla

"I'm really gonna miss this place" I pouted, admiring the bedroom view for the last time.

"Yeah, I'll miss it too I'll especially miss bending you over this balcony" Chris smirked

I bit my lip, thinking back to the night before when he had us out here. Some people were having a beach party and Chris thought it would've been great to bend me over the balcony and fuck me.

Thankfully , they were all too drunk to notice me or we would've been on TMZ and every other celebrity gossip pages.

"You always miss the nasty parts of a trip" I shook my head, walking back into the room. I grabbed my suitcase.

"You got the keys?" Chris asked , looking over at me. I dangled the keys in my hand and gave him a nod.

"Yeah"

"Alright let's get outta here, I gotta be in L.A by 3 so I can go to this meeting" Chris sighed

"Meeting?" I asked confused

"Yeah, my album release party is on the thirtieth remember?"

"Oh yeah, are you gonna wear a costume?" I asked eagerly.

"Hell no, I'm too grown for that bullshit" Chris spat, scrunching up his face in disgust.

"You're never too grown for Halloween Christopher, imma wear a costume , I don't give a damn what you say" I said pointing my index finger in his face.

He rolled his eyes and bit down on my finger.

"Ow" I winced , pulling my finger away.

"Let's go you big baby" Chris chuckled leading me out of the room.

🕯A FEW HOURS LATER🕯

Omniscient

Se'anie kissed Chris passionately , saying her farewell to him for the day. He informed her that after the meeting, he was going to pick up Royalty so he could spend some time with her. His two weeks began on Sunday but because he was out of the country, she was with his mother.