💚018💚

Now PlayingCover Girl : S1E18 ✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl : S1E18

Chris Brown Saturday • April 22nd,2017 Tarzana, California

Chris Brown
Saturday • April 22nd,2017
Tarzana, California

"Hey Jay can you pass me the wipes?" I asked, holding both of Royalty's ankles so she wouldn't kick around and smear her poop all over her butt. It was almost two so I was getting her ready for her nap.

I introduced Se'anie to Royalty a few days ago. I thought it was the right thing to do considering that I wanted Se'anie to be in my life even after the contract was up. She's truly something special, she proved that to me when she asked for us to be fuck buddies.

Don't get me wrong, Se'anie is cool but I don't think I wanna cuff her.

"Rachel said we're gonna confirm our relationship at the Billboard Music Awards, how are we gonna do it?" Se'anie asked, passing me the wipes.

I cleaned Royalty up and disposed of the dirty diaper, replacing it with a clean one.

"Uhh we're gonna walk up to an interviewer and when she or he asks who I'm there with I'll tell them I'm with my girlfriend" I explained to her.

I picked my daughter up into my arms and blew raspberries in her neck. Her giggles filled the room as her hands and feet flailed.

"Daddy stop" Royalty cried through her giggles. I chuckled and looked at her, allowing her yo catch her breath.

"You guys are so cute " Se'anie gushed smiling at me.

"Jay Jay" Royalty reached out for Se'anie.

"Hey RoRo" Se'anie smiled, taking her away from me.

They've grown fond of each other after rather quickly, it was a sight to see. Royalty busied herself by playing with Se'anie's necklace.