💚027💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E27 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E27

Omniscient
Wednesday • June 12th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"You told her you love her?" Keeis asked shocked.

Chris nodded his head and groaned. He was telling Keeis about what happened on Saturday.

"I told her she didn't have to say it back if she wasn't ready"

"and she didn't say it back?"

Chris shook his head and Keeis sighed

"She didn't say it right away, she said it yesterday and I don't even think she realized she did" Chris chuckled.

"What you mean she didn't realize it?" Keeis asked, biting into his burrito.

"Because she was over here and was about to leave so I walked her to the door and she was rambling about how I needed to make sure I was drinking water and shit and I was just telling her to stop worrying and I was pecking her lips over and over and she just said it before rushing out" 

"Jay, always tryna be somebody momma" Keeis joked "where is she anyway?"

"She's on her way to an interview with big boy, I'm supposed to go over there with her but I think I wanna let her have all the shine today" Chris said , texting Se'anie back.

Se'anie Price

"Hello! hello! hello and welcome to Big Boy's Neighborhood, today we got the beautiful Se'anie Price in the building"

"Heyyy" I said with a bright smile.

Although I was feeling extremely nervous, Chris told me to just be myself so that's what I was going to do.

"How are you beautiful?" Big boy asked

"I'm doing okay, kinda nervous but I'm okay and yourself?"