💚044💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E44 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E44

Omniscient
Monday• November 13th, 2017
Tarzana, California

It's been two weeks since Se'anie had left the country and Chris has been losing his mind. He has called her phone over a hundred times and gotten voicemail on each attempt. He dm'd her on Instagram because lucky for him, she didn't block him yet.

He asked the question why she didn't block him but he also didn't complain.

The media tore him to shreds and he apologized multiple times. He had to turn off his comments because of how harsh his fans were being to him. They called him stupid for cheating on Se'anie and told him that she was the best thing that has ever happened to him.

He knew they were right but he couldn't dwell on that anymore. He fucked up and Se'anie didn't want anything to do with him. All he could do now was work his ass off to get her back.

"Yo Brown" Keeis called out, walking into the dark room. He covered his nose as soon as he entered the living room due to the foul smell that was coming from it.

Chris had refused company ever since Se'anie left without a trace and this was the first time somebody came by. At first, everybody respected his space but now it was worrisome, especially since he didn't even pick Royalty up.

"Yo Chris, wake up man" Keeis said while holding his nose.

Chris was passed out on the couch, pizza boxes and other take out items scattered over his table along with an ash tray that held the ashes from the many blunts he'd smoked on his own.

"CHRIS" Keeis yelled, slapping the singer in his face. Chris shot up and looked around the room.

He groaned and pouted.

Before Keeis woke him up, he was dreaming that Se'anie came back to him, she forgave him for what he did and they were happy.

"What do you want man?" Chris grumbled

"Firstly, I want you to open a window because it stinks in here and take a shower too, smelling like a Chicago Alley way" Keeis grimaced.

Chris stuck his middle finger up and laid back down on the couch, cuddling into his stench.

He had become nose blind to his smell about a week ago so it didn't bother him at all.

"I thought you'd do that , so I brought back up" Keeis smirked "COME IN GUYS"

Hoody, Trey, August, Bryson and Druski walked in.

"DAMN" they all said in unison and covered their noses.

Chris' mom was the last one to enter and she instantly walked to the largest window and drew the curtains back.

Chris squinted and hissed at the window.