💚007💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E7

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E7

Omniscient

Se'anie looked at the time on her phone seeing it was 3:45 p.m.

She sat outside of her sister's school, waiting for her to come out so they could go on their ice cream date.

She had finally made up her mind and decided she'd let Jo'nae know that it was all fake and she was getting paid. The reason she picked that option was because of what Chris had said. The 22 year old wouldn't admit it out loud but, Chris hurt her feelings when he said those things.

She simply wanted to be his friend but he refused so she'd give him what he asked for.

'Tell me how can I right my wrongs....'

Her ringtone took her out of her thoughts as she saw Jo'nae was calling her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what car are you in?"

" a black Mercedes c-class, I'll pull up to you , hold on" Se'anie explained , hanging up before Jo'nae could say anything.

She pulled up to her sister, who was talking to her friends. Se'anie put the window down and leaned over to the passenger seat.

"AYE, GET IN LOSER WE GOING SHOPPING" Se'anie yelled causing Jo'nae to laugh.

"I hate you" she muttered , shaking her head with a big smile.

The 15 year old really looked up to her sister although she wasn't an ideal role model.

As soon as she got in the car, Se'anie pulled off. They drove in a comfortable silence before Se'anie had to stop at a red light.

Jo'nae looked around the car and smirked "nice wheels , where'd you get it? Chris?"

Se'anie cleared her throat and shook her head "nah and nae I gotta tell you about Chr-"

'Tell me how can I right my wrongs....'

Groaning at the sound of her ringtone, she looked at it and saw it was Charles calling.

"I gotta take this" Se'anie explained before hitting the green phone icon on her iPhone.

"Hello"