💚033💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E33 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E33

Se'anie Price Sunday • August 12th, 2017Tarzana California

Se'anie Price
Sunday • August 12th, 2017
Tarzana California

"Chris, let me go, you're gonna make me burn the waffles" I giggled, trying to break free from his grip.

"Come on, just one more kiss" he begged, puckering his lips at me. I sighed and grabbed both sides of his face.

"No because when you ask for one, it turns to two then three and somehow I end up naked with your dick inside me" I explained and he pouted. Chris and I have been making up for our last time for the past two days. Neither of us picked up our phones when they rang, we've simply been soaking in each other's company and having sex every few hours.

"Just one right now I promise"

"Such a spoiled child" I joked , pulling him down a bit and pecking his lips.

"You still love me though" he said confidently.

"Bold of you to assume I know what love is" I joked

Chris looked at me shocked for a second before we both bursted out laughing.

"You play too fuckin much"

I walked away from him and took the waffle out. I plated our food and turned around.

"Here, eat" I passed a plate to Chris and walked away to the dining room. I heard his foot steps close behind me so I knew he wanted to eat around the table with me.

"I gotta go home today" I said, checking the time on my phone.

"Why?" Chris asked after biting into one of his waffles.

"Because I don't have any clothes over here and I'm tired of wearing your stuff"

I've been wearing Chris' clothes for the past two days and I was tired of it. At first, it was cute but now I miss wearing clothes that fit me.