illicit affairs (IA) opening credits

"I didn't know if you'd care if I came back
I have a lot of regrets about that."

Seven months ago, I've had this tiny idea about Charlie Barber. The idea grew and shrunk with my highs and lows, debating on if I should even act on it. I tucked the idea away for a while, focusing on other things in my life. Right now, I'm in a better headspace than I was before. A lot of things happened over the last couple of months and I've worked hard for my happiness.

Long story short, I don't care what people have to say anymore.

Before this story begins, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you a few things.

This is an obvious story about a secret affair between a student and a professor. If you don't like this trope or storyline, simply do not read this.

There will be content warnings when need be before every chapter. With that being said...

There will be very mature and spicy scenes throughout this story. This is an 18+ NSFW STORY.

I believe music motivates us all. It helps us cope with various things and sparks inspiration when we least expect it. This story is heavily inspired by Taylor Swift and her album 'folklore.' The hidden narrative throughout the album and specifically the tenth track: 'illicit affairs.'

I won't get into why I thought you guys wouldn't want me back but instead, I'm here to thank you. Thank you for always believing in me and sticking with me through thick and thin. I owe you guys everything. Thank you for letting me write you this story and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter sneak peeks will be posted every Thursday on my Tik Tok. Chapters will be posted every Friday afternoon/evening.

Pinterest mood board for illicit affairs (IA): https://sk.pinterest.com/spookydal_/illicit-affairs-charlie-barber/ 

Spotify playlist for IA: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/071YtqpnwyIxyP3tv2s86J?si=ffca8f7e23b0424f 

Link to my ko-fi in case you guys wanted to fuel my coffee addiction while I'm working and writing: https://ko-fi.com/spookydal_

Twitter/Instagram: Spookydal_

Tik Tok: spookydal