Chapter 3: Back to school

Y/ns POV:

Monday morning the first day back at school. I woke up at 6 am. I stretch and get out of bed to have a quick shower. I walk to my wardrobe and take out a plain white shirt with a pair of jeans. I grab an apple on my way out. I quickly make my way to the bus stop and wait on the bus, there aren't any high schools around my flat so I have to take a half an hour bus journey into the city and a 10-minute walk to get to the school. The bus wasn't busy so I sat around the middle window seat. After many stops, I finally arrive in the city. I stop off at a convenience shop and bought myself a bottle of water and a sandwich for lunch. When I get to school I see MJ and Ned probably waiting for Peter so I walk over to them. "Hey guys, shouldn't Peter be here now usually he's first to be here," I said. "He's coming with his friends they are going to be new here," Ned says. "You would have known this if you actually checked your phone," MJ said. I roll my eyes. The bell rings and we head to class. I had P.E first just great, I didn't want to have to deal with Liz today. If you don't know who Liz is she's been my high school bully since day 1. I get changed in the bathroom instead of the changing room because I know she will have some snarky comments to say. Today it was just to run around the track. I grab MJ and jog with her. I am very in shape and could run all of this in no time but I had to speak to MJ first. "So do you know anything about these new friends?" I ask. "I don't know much apart from that they are twins" she replies. We jogged a bit more when we spot Peter walk-in with a silver-haired boy and a dark-haired girl. "Is that them?" I ask. "Dunno probably, Peter texted saying he'll meet us at lunch with them so we can have a proper introduction," she says. After the jog, I get changed in the bathroom again luckily I haven't had any interactions with Liz yet. I look at my timetable and see I have science. I walk to class and see im a bit late so I quickly sneak into class and sit behind Peter. "Hey, Pete, were those the new kids you were with?" I whisper. Just before he could reply the teacher interrupted us. "Miss Belova you have already turned up late and are now interrupting my lesson you know the rules by now detention at lunch" he yells. I roll my eyes and start to concentrate on my work. Just as I was going to write my notes I notice Peter pull out his drawer, I stare in confusion as he starts to mix chemicals together which made a sticky web substance. I'm not really into the news and technology but I've heard people talk about a spiderman who could shoot webs. Peter couldn't be spiderman, could he? Would he keep this secret from me? This detention would stop me from meeting the twins. I stay behind class and the teacher gives me the room number im supposed to be in at lunch. After many long and boring subjects lunch finally arrives. I look at the note and go to room 6. I knock and walk-in nobody was there so I just sat down. After a minute or two, my French teacher walks in. I immediately calmed down as she is my favourite teacher."Oh please tell me you're taking me for detention" I say. "I am missy so what did you do to get detention on the first day back" she giggles. "I showed up late and whispered in his lesson" I reply. She raised her eyebrow, me and her have a kind of friendship I trust her, she trusts me. We just talked for a while until the bell rang indicating that lunch was now over. I had 3 more periods left until I could go home and relax.

Peters POV:

Today was the twins first day at school. Mr stark told me to show them around and make them welcome. I think they are enjoying it. I met everyone except y/n at lunch. "Hey, where's y/n," Ned asks. "She got a detention," I say. I spot the twins when they walked into the cafe so I wave them over. "Hey guys, this is MJ and Ned, and this is Pietro and Wanda, y/n isn't here because she is in detention but you will hopefully meet her soon," I say. They sat down and there was a long silence. "So how are you finding the school?" MJ said breaking the silence. "It's wonderful I didn't realise how big it was," Wanda said. "Wow cool, you have an accent where are you from?" Ned asks "Sokovia" Pietro answered. "Hey, we should all hang out after school, that means you could meet y/n! I'll text her now" Peter says excitingly. "Good luck reaching her, she rarely goes onto her phone" MJ reminded him. "I'll just look for her after school do you know what she has last?" I ask. They all just shrug.

Y/n POV:

The bell finally rang and I was free to leave school. Just as I walked out I saw peter waiting on me. "Hey y/n all of us are going to hang out now we were wondering if you would want to come," he asks. I nod and followed him to where the rest were standing. 'Y/n this is Pietro and Wanda" he says. God, she was gorgeous. I smile brightly at them. We all talked for a while and I found out they were from Sokovia. It was coming up dark and I already knew I missed the last bus home but it was worth it.

A/n

Hey, beasties. I hope you enjoy it, once again I used Grammarly because it's supposed to check it for me 🙄. Anyway, next chapter is strange it will probably be out tomorrow but don't hold me on that 🖐😩
Bye dolls.