Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

The next few days were extremely boring and filled with school work. "Finally the weekend" Wanda says flopping down on the bed. I jump on top of her as softly as I could.

I start massaging her chest, I look up at her face to see her smiling and biting her lower lip. "That feels nice" she says. "Does it now?" I ask smirking.

She sits up and kisses me, we have a heated make out session until someone knocks on the door breaking us up.

"Hey Wanda are you in here?" we hear pietro asks. She rolls her eyes before leaving.

"Wow" I hear a familiar voice say, I turn and see Rose watching. "Come on let's have a little training session, take my hand I can't be bothered going all the way to the tree" she says holding her hand out.

I hesitate but eventually take her hand, I blink and see we are now in the castle. She starts walking away and I quickly follow.

We end up in a large hall, there weren't many others here. "Come on hit me" she says.

I look at her confused and she punches me, "Ouchie".  "Come on don't just stand there fight me" she shouts. We fight for ages and ages and ages.

"Why are we doing this?" I ask puffed out. "You'll see" she answers. Out of no where my hands light up in flames. Shit.

"That's good now control it" she tells me. "How?!" I yell. "Figure it out" she says sitting down smirking.

I close my eyes and start taking deep breaths, after making myself relax I open my eyes.

The fire hasn't spread up my body and I had a strong feeling I was in control. "Good now shoot a ball of fire at the wall" she says.

"How do I do that?" I ask, she shrugs her shoulders. I start flicking my arms in strange ways to try and get one out.

I start getting very frustrated, "Calm down". "It's not working!" I shout, suddenly a ball of fire shoots out of my hand and onto the wall. "I did it"

"Yes you did now do some more" she says. We continue this until I'm worn out, "That's enough let's get back, you did good today" she says and grabs my hand.

She takes me back to my room. "What is all this for?" I ask. "I'm not allowed to tell you yet, but trust me when I get the order I'll tell you straight away, now I must be getting back and you need a shower" she says making a funny face.

She leaves and I take a quick shower, I decide to go for a little adventure to see who I could find. I walk through the corridors and started to hear a familiar song, I walk closer and see Peter in the living room on the table singing freeze your brain. "Peter?".

"Y/n?! It's not what it looks like" he says pausing the song. "It is exactly what it looks like, now help me up".

He helps me up and I unpause the song. "YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR FUTURE, VERONICA SAWYER, YOU'LL GO TO SOME COLLEGE AND MARRY A LAWYER!".

Yelena's POV:

Me and Nat just got back from a days mission, we are tired as fuck. We head to the living room and see Y/n and Peter shouting.

"Who's Veronica and why is she marrying a lawyer? Aren't they all boring people?" I whisper to Nat. She laughs a little.

"It's a song from a musical" she tells me. "They're singing? God she definitely didn't inherit my amazing singing voice".

"FREEZE YOUR BRAIN, SWIM IN THE ICE GET LOST IN THE PAIN, SHUT YOUR EYES TIGHT, TILL YOU VANISH FROM SIGHT, LET NOTHING REMAIN" They continue to "sing".

"Hey what's that racket coming from?" Wanda says walking in. She sees Peter and Y/n and her eyes widen, she then bursts out laughing.

"This is the best thing I've seen all day" she says. The song finishes, "Thank god my ears are bleeding" I say. Just after another song blares out the speakers.

"NOOOOOO" I yell before leaving. This is rediculous. I make my way to my room, I then get changed into something comfy. I stick on the TV and watch whatever was on.

A sudden knock on the door snapped me from my thoughts. "It's open!". The door slowly creaks open and Y/n pops in. "Hey, I didn't realise you were back until Nat interrupted me".

"Yeah it looked like you were having fun" I say, I patted a spot beside me on the bed, she comes over and slides in next to me.

"Are you hurt?" she asks. "No nothing serious, I will have a few bruises but nothing horrible" I reply.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I saw in the freezer a tub of ice cream" she says.

"Sure, Nat says I need to watch mean girls, can we watch that?". She nods and I smile.

"Okay but we are doing this properly, lots of pillows and blankets" she tells me. "Yes ma'am" I say saluting.

She runs out quickly and about 5 minutes later she barges into my room, she has lots of pillows and blankets in her hands, you couldn't even see her because there were so many.

I quickly rush over and help her, we set everything up and I quickly rush out and grab the ice cream plus snacks and a drink of juice for eachother. I come back and she has mean girls ready.

I slide in the mountain of blankets and she presses play. I will admit its quite a good movie, I mean it's strange but it's good. The movie ends and I could see that Y/n is tired, her eyes were struggling to stay open. I clean up and make sure she's comfy, I get back in the bed and she cuddles up to me.

"Goodnight mama" she whispers. "Goodnight milaya" I say with the biggest smile.

A/n
Hello
I apologise its a short chapter and that it's taken a very very long time to get out. I've been struggling a little but we are getting there :)