Chapter 16

Roses POV:

Everyone in the kingdom is becoming worried. News has been spreading that clawdius has been sending his army closer to the borders.

I'm sitting reading an old book when julias storms in the room with a worried expression.

"He's at earth" he shouts, no that can't be how?

I quickly teleport myself there, standing at the top of the hill was y/n and clawdius. I start running closer towards them yelling at her to not trust him.

They notice me and clawdius starts grinning, he puts his hand on her shoulder and his body starts glowing a grassy green colour. She suddenly collapses onto the ground.

I quickly run over and lift her onto my lap. "What did you do?"

"I made her what she's supposed to be, a weapon"

I look back up to see that he is no longer there. She starts to open her eyes again. But they are no longer what they use to look like, her iris is now a sharp orange. "Y/n?"

She gets up and starts walking back towards the compound. "Y/n? Where are you going?"

She stops and looks at her hand, they almost immediately turn a harsh blue, she turns and looks at me before shooting a flame directly at me. I quickly turn over and dash behind a tree. That's new.

The floor beneath me starts crumbling and I start to sink. The more I struggle the more I sink. The ground opens up and I start falling.

Wandas POV:

Y/n has been out for a while, I wonder where she went. I walk around the compound trying to find her, I eventually give up and I sit at the entrance and wait on her. About 15 minutes later she appears, she looks angry.

"Hey y/n!" I say walking up to her. She ignores me and continues walking. "Are you okay?". She doesn't answer again, I grab her hand which makes her turn to look at me.

Her hand starts to heat up, I try and pull away but she has a strong grip on me. Her hand just keeps getting hotter and hotter. "Y/n please let go you're hurting me".

When she lets go my hand has a noticeable red mark on it. When I look back up I see that she was walking away again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell at her. "You, you are so fucking clingy, don't you have something better to do than annoy me?".

I stand there quite shocked, she has never said anything like that before. I angerly storm past her and make my way into my room.

Roses POV:

I land on a hard concrete floor. "Rose" a voice says. I look up and see julias staring down at me. "I'm sorry about that, but I needed a way to get you down here".

"Could of made the landing softer?".

"You failed, him and his army are going to invade soon".

"I can fix this"

"Can you? Rose this is serious, parts of the kingdom are getting ready to evacuate"

"No, I can do this, I promise you just need to believe me"

"You get one chance Rose, I don't even know why I'm doing this, the others want you out, just fix this" he says whilst walking away.

I guess there is only one way to do this, this could be very dangerous but its the only way to fix this.

Yelena's POV:

I'm in a meeting with the team and it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Half the time Steve and Tony argue about God knows what.