Chapter 22

Elmo went through a lot of pleading and spent a lot of money bribing the men in uniform at every border he passed through just to get to Julie's residence. 

On his way he was trying to contact Joanna and Jac but maybe they were already asleep...naka ilang beses na siyang napamura dahil sa frustrations. 

He parked in front of San Jose's gate. He could see all the lights on the ground floor and the  second floor of the house were off, everyone was asleep because it was already past one in the morning. 

As soon as he turned off the ignition he got out of his car, took his cellphone in his shorts pocket and dialled Ryanne's number. 

It took five rings before she answered. 

" Hello hon, miss me?" 

Ryanne in her flirtatious tone. 

" Why are you tampering with my instagram, Ry?!" 

He couldn't hold his temper, ibang usapan na pag  si Julie Anne na ang involved. He will do everything to protect her. 

" Oh that. Haha! Why? Did you two fight? Haha! Then we're even! She stole you from me!" 

She answered sarcastically. 

" Oh please Ry! Stop it. She didn't steal me from you! You know that!" 

" She stole you from me! We both know we were very much together when you two were doing something behind my back! And you barely had time for me because you were seeing her!" 

" That's because I'm not happy with our relationship anymore, Ry.  You know Ry, you turned out to be this nagging girlfriend who did nothing but complain and insult me every time we saw each other, so don't put all the shit on me! The relationship we had turned out toxic. I'm sorry but that was it. It's been over a long time ago without us knowing before Julie and I crossed paths again. "

" You're so unfair Elmo! Okay naman tayo, before you cross paths with that bitch! "

" Don't call her a bitch, Ry! She was far from the bitch you're saying."

He clenched his fist, what she just said made him more mad. 

" Ay sorry ha, she's the only woman nga pala you really find, mabait, di makabasag pinggan...or ever considered as your angel?! Hahaha. And everyone loved her because of that image but what a deceptive bitch! Si Julie Anne San Jose po ay malandi! Far from what you believed! "

" Stop it Ry! She's not malandi! You're just too insecure with her. But you are, don't pass your dirt to Julie. Do you think I didn't know your occasional hook ups in the club? So who's malandi? And FYI I am the only guy in Julie's life she got intimate with… And you know when we meet---"

" I don't care at all Elmo! Malandi pa rin siya! She stole you away from me! "

" Call her malandi all you want, but we both know who owns that malandi brand Ry. I didn't even remember courting you, you just practically threw yourself on me, may I refresh your memory! "

" I hate you Elmo! "

" Oh the feeling is mutual Ry, after what you've done---"

" I saw you last time you looked so happy and it hurts Elmo! If I can't have you back, then she can't have you too, I'll make sure of that! "

" You don't know what damage you could do to us, Ry! Please stop it! If something happens to Julie and our baby I'll make sure you'll pay for it! "

Ryanne was shocked, she was silent for a while and realization hit her. Hindi naman siya ganun kasama, ibang usapan na kung may baby nang involved… This time she accepted her defeat as tears streamed down her cheeks, she's totally losing Elmo in her life.