Chapter 18

Julie wished the floor would open and swallow her whole at the moment…they were just caught in the act, eating each other's mouth hungrily and all she did was hide her face on Elmo's chest. 

" Sorry po. Sorry po. Good afternoon po sir Elmo, Mam. Pasensya na po. Pina hatid lang po ni Mam Frencheska itong fresh fruit salad po." 

He said apologetically, na hindi makatingin ng diretso kay Elmo. 

" It's okay… Thank you."

Elmo said while he received the bowl of fruit salad with one hand ( His other hand was still resting on Julie's waist.) The resort staff just nodded his head and left, hiyang-hiya pa rin sa nasaksihan. 

Elmo kissed Julie's head as he chuckled. 

" Baby, he left na. Someone suddenly became shy after attacking my irresistible lips huh."

Julie never say a word but wrapped her arms around his waist at siniksik pa ang sarili sa binata. 

" Hey? Are you okay baby?" 

Elmo asked worriedly that she might feeling bad. Baka dala ng pagbubuntis ng dalaga, naisip ni Elmo. 

"Bakit ang bango-bango mo?" 

She said, tilting her head up and giving him a trail of kisses on the length of his neck up to his jaw. 

Elmo was giggling, her breath gave him a tickling feeling when someone interrupted the moment, he almost dropped the bowl. 

" Elmo--- Ay sorry."

She was taken aback and instantly took a step backward when she saw Elmo with someone having their sweet tiny moment but her eyes widened, mouth agape when she realized who's with Elmo. 

" Ju----- Ju--Julie Anne?" 

 Julielmo was caught off guard, stunned. 

"Julie Anne?! What's the meaning of this? Kailan pa? Kailan pa kayo---bakit wala kang sinasabi sa amin?" 

It's not that Julie's mother was against Elmo but she cannot hide her disappointments with her daughter...the way she see things, Julie and Elmo had been seeing each other for quite a long time now for doing things she just saw, it didn't looked like they just meet for being that comfortable to hug and kiss each other.

Her raised voice pulled them out of their stupor. Her eyes instantly became watery. 

" Ma… I--- I'm sorry."

Words barely came out from her mouth and tears brimmed from her eyes. Elmo held her close, kissed the side of her head before she loosened her hands around him. 

" Tita… Tita, I'm so sorry. I---We."

"  Elmo, I trust you… even your tito Jonathan trusted you. I hope you have a better explanation with what's going on between you two. I know what I saw…but kailan pa ito nangyayari? Hindi naman kami against kung nagkakamabutihan kayo uli. Alam kong matanda na kayo, but as a sign of respect sa amin na mga magulang mo Julie---"

She shook her head, she was really disappointed with Julie. 

" Ma, pasok po muna tayo. I'm so sorry Ma."

She said as she wiped her tears. 

Marivic took the stool in front of the vanity table. 

Julie and Elmo sat next to each other on the bed, facing Marivic. 

" Tita, I… I wanted to but Julie---"

Elmo started, but was cut off short by Julie. 

" Ma… Sorry, but how can I tell you If I was caught up in this situation? Nahihiya po ako sa inyo, Elmo and I have been secretly seeing each other since last December, since Maqui's party… I didn't find the courage to tell you because I know what we're doing was wrong, I'm still very much committed to Kim and so Elmo. We didn't plan this, Ma. "