Chapter 17

Today is the day everyone's waiting for, the reason why they were all gathered in Calatagan, Batangas, the wedding of Julie Anne's bestest friend, Frencheska and her groom Gino.

Today the weather is not too hot, the skies are blue, the sea was calm so was the wind, it's just perfect to pull off a memorable beach wedding.

Frencheska and Gino woke up before breakfast at seven in the morning. They set breakfast at eight in the morning because they wanted to welcome some of their guests personally and they knew those who arrived early yesterday would just spend more time on their beds and have their breakfast late.

They walked out of their room with their hands intertwined.

" Are you not going to awake Julielmo, hon?"

Gino asked French.

" Let Julie sleep, hon. Sigurandong piangod ni Moekong yun eh. Tsaka buntis and ngayon lang nakahinga sa trabaho yun, yaan na muna natin. Pa room service na lang nating yung dalawa.

" Julie's pregnant, hon?"

Frencheska just realized what just came out from her mouth.

"Ay shit! Ang daldal ko talaga. Hon, please don't tell Elmo and don't tell anyone...I think Julie didn't tell him yet. Walang pang go signal si Julie, i should wait for her permission first bago ko ikalat."

"Hon, buti na lang sa akin ka nadulas. Daldal mo talaga."

"IKR. Don't rub it on my face, pero yan ang nagustohan mo naman sa akin eh, kasi one word ka lang. Parang ako pa nga naliligaw sa sobra mong tahimik eh."

" Excuse me? Niligawan kita ha. Pero parang ikaw nanliligaw dahil sa kadaldalan mo."

"Hahaha. Don't me. Torpe ka kaya."

Frencheska turned to Gino and gave him a peck on his lips.

" Misis, you behave we have lots of guest naa-asikasuhin."

" Okay, Mister. Tulog pa yata mga Tikis, mga tanders mostly nandito. Hello po tita."

And they welcome everyone with a wide smile plastered on their faces.

It was nine in the morning Julie woke up. She carefully untangled herself from Elmo and went to the bathroom, do her morning routines and she went to the veranda after. She can't help but be in awe of the scenery, the trees, white sands, clear water of the sea, the blue skies

and the cute unique designs of nipa huts in the sea shore...the scenery was breathtaking... it's a breath of fresh air... She missed going on vacation to different places. Last year, the only vacation she had was Christmas vacation with her family in Japan. She even closed her eyes to feel how fresh the air around her was when suddenly she felt like vomiting. She almost ran going back to the comfort room.

' Ugh. Here we go, You're going four months next month baby. Please take it easy on Mommy, okay? Morning sickness just started, God.'

She thought.

She walked out of the comfort room and stopped at the foot of the bed when she saw Elmo's chest and biceps exposed.

It was past ten in the morning when Frencheska saw Julie's parents and siblings go out from their Range Rover.

" Tita! Tito! You came! Thank you for coming!"

She hugged them and kissed on their cheeks. She loved Julie's family dahil parang na rin ang turing nila sa kanya.

"My little sissies! God. Jac, dalaga ka na talaga, ang laki mo na ah."

Her eyes widened looking at Jac, that looks taller than Joanna now. Jac hugged her, she kissed her head before she paid attention to Joanna who's standing next to Jac.