Chapter 12

She sneaked out to get her boiled seafood mukbang. She found him holding a food container and grinning widely.

" What are you grinning at?" She said in an irritated tone.

" And what are you angry about? Even that maldita look, suits you baby."

"Tseeeh! Akina na nga yan, lumayas kana nga."

'That gestational cravings and mood swings again. Yes!'

"Okay. Just don't eat too much ha. You're in bed in an hour so don't eat too much."

"Pakialam mo ba? I so love this kaya. Aalis kana talaga?"

'Bed. I want to eat with you in bed.'

She was thinking of other things aside from eating.

" I thought you want me to disappear na?"

"You could stay naman if you want eh. Later kana alis."

She snaked her arms around his neck, he tipped his head down to meet her lips that longed to be kissed.

" Baby, stop. You should get inside now. Your housemates might see us here."

" Everyone was asleep na. Let's get inside. I miss you na kaagad."

She's in her sweetest element, clinging to him.

"Julie, baby are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, why not? Ayaw mo ba?"

She took his right hand and led the way to their house.

Still he was hesitant as he locked the gate.

" Of course, I want to be with you all the time. But I'm... I'm worried somebody might caught us and---"

" Then that would make things easier for me baby, I don't have to explain to them anymore."

She said in her serious tone.

"But baby---"

She closed the main door behind them.

"Just shut up Elmo Moses and kiss me."

And he does what he was being told.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, he put his hand on his leg and lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

" Guest room, on your left baby."

She whispered as she bit on his earlobe...and he gasped as her lips touched the back of his earlobe.

Too consumed of what they are doing, God knows what, they failed to notice Joanne in the middle of the stairs sleepily rubbing on her eyes...she stopped when she heard voices and her eyes widened when she found out where the moaning sound was coming from.

' OH. MY. GOD!'

Her jaw slacked, eyes widened and didn't know if she would proceed to go to the kitchen and get some water or just go back to her room and just forget what she just saw...she chose the latter.

As their feet set on the guest room, their clothes were flying everywhere.

Moments later she was on top of him dominating, savoring every thrust and grind as their bodies became one again and again. She was too addicted to him, she didn't know when it all started but all she knew was she can't be away from him for too long, she's craving for his body heat every now and then.

He woke up and checked on his phone.

' Shit! It's about four in the morning.'

" Julie? Baby, wake up for a sec. I must go home now. Baby?"