Chapter 11

Joanna cannot hide her irritation with what she discovers...she can't believe her ate could do such things.

She opened the main door for her.

"JM, tulog na ba sila Mama at Papa?"

"Yeah. Tulog na, kaya walang ibang makakaalam."

"Ha? What do you mean?"

Biglang kinabahan si Julie and it got to her mind na baka nakita ni Joanna sila ni Elmo kanina.

"Wala. Sige mauna na ako sayo."

Joanna left without looking at her na ipinagtatataka niya, the way she spoke parang galit... And since pagod din siya, she just let it pass pero kakausapin niya ito bukas. Hindi niya maalala kung kailan siya huling minalditahan ng kapatid, kahit bad mood ito at kulitin pa niya ng kulitin she doesn't behave like that, ngayon lang.

She went to the kitchen and got some water first before she headed upstairs.

After she took a shower and got into her sleeping wear she laid down on her bed and dial Elmo's number.

"Hey baby. Did I wake you up?"

"Hello baby. Hmm not really, i was just waiting for your call, medyo naidlip lang." He answered in a sleepy tone.

Hearing his bedroom voice, she felt her body heat all of a sudden.

'Oh shit! Why am I feeling this way?' and her thoughts filled with their steamy moments in his condo.

" Baby? Are you okay?"

"Ha? Hmmn do you want to sleep na?"

"Are you not sleepy pa? Aren't you tired?"

She blushed with her thoughts... of course she's tired from their extra-curricular activities earlier, too tired but they can't get enough of each other that she found herself wanting him again and again. And she misses him right away, like she likes to go back to his arms right now and cuddle with him (but we know that they did more than cuddle. Lol.)

'God! What's happening to me?'

"Julie, baby still there?"

"Ahmn--ah- y--yeah." And she felt like crying, she's missing him so bad.

"Are you sure are you okay? C'mon, you know you can tell me anything."

" I--I.... Hmm.. Hmm ano kasi--"

"Julie Anne what's going on? Baby?" He's worried, he sits on his bed and lean his back on the headboard.

"Promise me you're not going to laugh."

"Of course. Promise I won't. What's bothering you?"

"Kasi.. I... I...I miss you Elmo. Shit! I don't know! But I miss you right now! I miss you beside me Moe." And she started crying.

"Baby please calm down... Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Puntahan kita dyan."

And from what he said, her mind was like a bulb lighting a red light...danger.

" No you can't... You can't come here, you know that."

"Baby, why not? I missed you too."

" You know why... You know I've never broken up with Kim yet."

" I'll just pay you a visit...And I've never seen your family like ages... I just want to---"

"I know but, it's not the right time to meet them yet... After I broke up with Kim, you can come all you want but not now."