Chapter Five

Habang tinahak nila ang daan papunta sa condo ni Elmo wala ng namagitang pag uusap sa kanilang dalawa. Tanging mga titig sa isa't-isa ang nagkakaintindihan, at ang paminsan-minsan na paghawak at paghalik ng binata sa kamay niya ang nagpapakalma sa sari-saring emosyon na nararamdaman. Para namang paliparin na ni Elmo ang kotse niya para makarating  kaagad sa condo, kinakabahan at natatakot na baka magbago ang isip ni Julie. 

Matapos ang ilang minuto nasa parking area na sila ng condo, dahil pasado alas dos na wala nang traffic mabilis naman silang nakarating. Nagmamadaling bumaba ng kotse si Elmo at inalalayan pababa ang dalaga.

Habang lulan ng elevator mahigpit na nakayakap sa bewang niya ang dalaga dahil nahihilo ito.

"Baby are you okay?" 

"Yeah, a little bit dizzy. Tagal pa ba? Nahihilo ako dito sa loob" 

"Don't move, just hang on next floor na tayo." sabay halik ulo niya. 

Ilang segundo ang nakalipas inalalayan niya na ang dalaga palabas ng elevator patungo sa unit niya. 

Habang nagbubukas ng pintuan ng unit niya nakayakap sa likod niya si Julie. 

Pagbukas na pagbukas niya ng pintuan,  hinila niya papasok ang dalaga at pabagsak na sinara ang pintuan sa likod niya. 

And he pushed her against the wall and pushed himself against her, grabbing her chin, and looked at her intensely in the eyes. His face got closer and closer and she felt his breath on her lips. 

" God! You're so beautiful Julie Anne. You're driving me insane." 

Suddenly she felt a little uneasy, she felt like she had waited forever to be alone with him but she wasn't sure what to do. 

"Oh God, we can't do this… Elmo this is so wrong. We---" she whispered but was unable to pull herself away as he took her in his arms, and kissed her passionately. She fell into his embrace returning the kiss. 

He ran his hand gently through her hair and down her neck and down to her back and gently picked her up and carried her to his bed where he gently lay her down. 

Julie pulled him to her, running her fingers through his hair. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, almost frantically. 

"I've been thinking about this all day," he said between kisses.

He stopped and look at her intently and the other free hand on her waist gently caressing up and down. 

 "Nah.. All. Day. Since you started flaunting these beautiful, alluring, sizzling, smoki'n hot body of yours." 

Now she was speechless. 

And who was he kidding? She'd been harboring this fantasy since last year when she saw his Cosmo cover photos shirtless, showing his eight packs abs and his v-line. 

" Your ig simply made my night sleepless. And i envied every guy that gets near you and hold you wishing it's me---" 

"Shh. Stop talking Elmo."

She said boldly as she crossed the gap between them. She sealed his lips with a wanton kiss. And he's returning kisses  like he's giving her every kiss he wishes he could have given her the past, and every kiss he'll wish he could give her in the future. All at once. Made her feel that every other kiss she had in her life has been wrong. 

He firmly pulled her body against his. Staring into her eyes, he lightly slid his tongue across her bottom lip. She drew a deep, staggered breath in response to the wave of heat she felt flushing through her. She opened her mouth, his tongue slips inside and she took it. It was hot and hard and desperate, like he was starving for it. With such intensity leaves her breathless.