Chapter 19

The next morning before 11:00am Julie woke up first, with the rumbling sound of her tummy. 

" Moe, baby I'm starving. Wake up." 

Julie whispered, snuggling closer, sniffing Elmo's neck. 

" Hmm." 

He stirred. 

Now brushing her nose up on the length of his neck. 

" Moe? Wake up… I told you, I'm famished. Wake up." 

Suddenly she felt the urge to bite him, she bit the flesh  between his shoulder blades and neck. 

" Ouch! What the fu---" 

" I'm famished na kasi! Ang hirap mong gisingin!" 

Her voice raised, she sat on the bed and started crying. 

And he looked like being just poured with cold water, realizing he was with a pregnant woman, a woman who was carrying his baby. 

" Oh… I'm sorry baby. Sorry."

He sat up, wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close from the back, kissing her hair, cheeks and trailed kisses to her neck down to her shoulder blades to make her calm and ( And she suddenly felt a sudden heat from her core.) rested his chin above her shoulder after. 

" Sorry baby. Okay, Let's have room service then." 

" Oh shut up, Elmo." 

She said. 

" Huh?" 

Elmo was puzzled. 

" What do you want then?" 

He asked again. 

 She turned her body and  pushed him back on the bed, and crawled her way up and straddled him. 

" Pabitin ka eh, noh?" 

"Huh? I thought you were---" 

His sentence stopped mid air, both of her hands flat on his chest, lifted herself a little and slowly lowered herself to him, she gasped as she felt him hardened and getting bigger inside her. Still she couldn't believe he fits with her. And when she used to his hugeness she started moving up and down making Elmo groan, holding her waist tighter, guiding her every movement. 

Moments later the room was filled their loud moans and groans crying out each other's name as they both reached the edge.

An hour after their tiry activity they heard a buzzer and a loud knock after. 

Julie stirred and snuggled to Elmo more. 

" Hmm" 

Elmo pulled her closer. 

Moments later she heard her cell phone rang, it kept on ringing for forty five seconds before it stopped. 

They both ignored it. After a couple of seconds it rang again. 

Elmo untangled herself from Julie and his hand reached on the corner table, the other free hand rubbing on his eyes. 

" Moe? Answer it. Ang ingay." 

Julie said, eyes still closed, hugged Elmo's waist even more tighter. 

" E--low?" 

Elmo in his sleeping voice. 

" HOY MAGALONA!!! BAKA PWEDENG WAG NYONG GAWING UMAGAHAN AT TANGHALIAN ANG SEX! USO DIN NAMAN PAHINGA! MY GOD!

(Elmo, suppressing his laugh he switched on the loud speaker. And that made Julie wide awake, quickly.) MALAPIT NG MAG ALAS DOS NG HAPON KUMAIN NAMAN KAYO GUSTO NYONG MAMATAY SA SEX NA YAN?! BABA NA KAYO! TANGINA NYO! DINAIG NYO PA KAMI NI GINO, KAYO ANG NAG HONEYMOON? HA? (Frencheska heard Julie's laugh.) HULYETA! ENJOY NA ENJOY MAKIPAG SEX KAY ELMO? ANO SEX LANG NG SEX WALA NG KAIN-KAIN?! 30 MINUTES BUMABA NA KAYO KUNG HINDI MALA LAGOT KAYO KAY JONATHAN SAN JOSE! I'M NOT KIDDING! SUBUKAN NYO AKO! "