Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Swan and I am 29 years old and when I was a kids I was in foster care since and I since then I have never met my real parents all I know is that they are live in a town called story brooke and that I have a sister but I really don't care because they have been out of my life for this long I don't really want them back in it now but I have always none something is wrong but I don't know what.

Right now I am in my apartment lying on my bed thinking what on earth was I going to do in this world now that I am on my own when I heard a knock at my room door and so I jumped and said shit and then I got up off of the bed and I room out of my room and over to the front door and then I opened it.

When I opened the door I saw a woman and a little boy standing there and the woman looked at me and as soon as she saw me she smiled and jumped at me and hugged me and she said oh Bella I am so glad we found you we thought you had died and I pushed her off of me and said confused um who are you and what do you want.

Then the woman said oh yeah you don't remember right so um I'm Emma Emma Swan and this is my son Henry and to tell you the truth Bella you are my sister our parents Snow White and Prince Charming have been looking for you for 2 years now since they got their memories back and I laughed and said yeah right and then I slammed the door.

As soon as the door shut I went to walk away when the door started knocking again and so I opened it and I said ok look I don't know who or what you are but you better leave before I call the police and then the boy Henry said aunt Bella it's true you are the daughter to Prince Charming and Snow White and then he lifted out a book.

So then as he lifted out the book he gave it to me and he opened a page and said see look and then I looked at the page and I saw myself and Emma being held by our parents as babies and as I saw that page all my memories started coming back to me and I remembered that I was the daughter of Snow and Charming.

Did you like it. Review and comment