Chapter 29

Bella's pov

As soon as I woke up I knee I wasn't on the branch anymore but on something soft so I looked around where I was lying and I saw that I was in a tent and so right away I knew that Peter Pan had found me and so I sat up but I sat up to quickly and I got a head rush but it still didn't stop me I stood up off of the ground and I walked out of the tent.

As I walked out of the tent I saw all the trees were the lost boys stay in and all the boys that I once called my kids and then before I could walk away from the tent I was stopped by 2 of the older boys John and Mick and they said where do you think your going and I said I'm leaving and John said no your not not until Pan says.

Then the 2 boys grabbed me by the arms and walked me up to Peter's tree but I kept on saying no please don't I don't want to see Peter and I kept grabbing ahold of every tree but Mick said as he removed my hands from the trees yeah well Pan wants to see you and he is the boss so your going.

As soon as we got to Peter's tree both Mick and John dragged me inside and through me onto the ground and I hit my head on the wood as I hit the ground and all I could think of was my baby so I stood up angry and I pushed my hands out and my magic through the 2 boys up against the wood walls as they both screamed.

Then I said don't you ever through me like that again especially when I have a young child growing in me do you understand me and both the boys nodded their heads yes and I said good and I released my magic and they both fell to the ground with a thump and I smiled and said so now how did that feel.

Did you like it. Review and comment