Chapter 2

Bella's pov

After I remembered I was the king and queen's daughter of the enchanted forest I then remembered that Emma was my sister the saviour of all the fairy tales and I remember that me and Emma were witches and that the evil witch from the enchanted forest casted another spell on story brooke to keep all of us from leaving and I caught her doing it so she wiped my memory of everything.

So then I looked at Emma and I hugged her and I said I remember you and everyone but Emma how are you here the witch did a spell so that no one could leave and Henry said no aunt Bella the spell was only for the people who were caught in the first curse not this and I smiled and said well then that's good.

Then Emma said Bella we have to go right now or else something else could happen and I said oh yeah right ok then let's go and so then I grabbed my coat and me, Emma and Henry ran out of my apartment and ran out of the building and down to Emma's bug of a car and I laughed and said really Emma you still have this car.

As I said that Emma smiled and said yeah so what I love it so much and I said yeah well that's great and then the 3 of us all got into Emma's car and she turned it on and she looked at me and she said you ready to go home Bella and I said hell yeah I want to see mom and dad and Henry said yeah we are sure you do.

Then Emma started the car and she drove away from my apartment and she drove us all out of the town I was driving in and took us back to story brooke where I had a curse to break and a family to see once again and I can't wait because I have missed them so much in the past 2 years I just hope they have missed me too.

Did you like it. Review and comment