Chapter 9

Bella's pov

As soon as I turned around I saw my husband August standing there smiling at me looking so happy to see me and so I smiled back and I ran over to him and I hugged him and as I did he kissed me and I kissed him to and then I said I have missed you so much and August said I've missed you to sweetheart and I love you so much which is why you aren't handing yourself over to that witch.

After August said that I said but if it stops all of this I would do it to keep you all safe and August said no Bella the answer is no there has to me some other way you, Emma and Regina are all witches now surely there must be another way to do this and I let go of August but let him still hug me as I said after I thought for a bit there is another way.

Then Emma said what Bella what is it and I said the 3 of us could do a spell to block her magic and Regina said but Bella it would stop her coming after you and I said no it won't but it will put a dent in her plans enough so that we can go after her and kill her and then Regina said yes that might just work.

So then my dad said ok then it's settled we have a plan no one has to hand themselves over to anyone got it Bella and I said yeah I got it dad because now that I am back no one is going to take me away from any of you and then August said yes that is right and then I turned around again and we started kissing as I remembered Belle.

As soon as I remembered my daughter I let go of August and I said were's Belle and August said she is in the apartment she didn't want to come incase you really weren't here and I said ok I want to see her can we go and August said of course we can and I said ok I'll be back soon give me a minute and August said ok sure.

Then I let go of him and I walked over to my parents and I said I. Going to go and see Belle I'll be back in the morning to make a plan and my mom said ok sweetie be careful and then both my mom and dad pulled me into a hug as I said I will be careful you know me and my parents laughed as I let go and walked over to my sister.

Did you like it. Review and comment