Chapter 26

Bella's pov

After my parents both hugged me they both let go and then Hook said good luck and remember don't trust Gold and I said oh I know and I won't and Hook said good then you should be back within 3 days then and I said well let's hope so but it depends on how long it takes to find Neal because I'm not leaving without him.

Then hook said oh we know that and then my aunt Regina hugged me and said don't forget you have a family back here and I said oh I won't I would never forget my one reason for living and aunt Regina said ok good and then she lifted out a mirror and she handed it to me and then I said what is this.

As I asked what the mirror was for Emma said it's a one way mirror if you open it it will let you talk to us Regina has one, mom has one and so do I so if you ever need someone to talk to just open the mirror and say one of our names and it will phone us and I said oh cool thanks and I took the mirror and put it into my back pocket.

Then Henry said aunt Bella does Belle know about you going to Neverland and I said no she doesn't so no tell her please all Belle knows is that I am going on business for a few days so can you all keep it like that I don't want her worrying like she did the last time and everyone in the room said sure Bella we won't tell her and then I said ok thank you.

Did you like it. Review and comment