Chapter 7

Bella's pov

Once I got into the room I saw banners and balloons saying welcome home Bella and then everyone in the room turned and looked at me and shouted welcome back Bella and I jumped and said how did what happened and Emma walked over to me and said we had already told them that we had found you sis and I said of course you did.

Then as I walked further into the room everyone started walking up to me and started hugging me and kept saying good to have you back or hope you can save us or other things to and so I just said it's good to be home and that I would save them and just other things to go with the things the people were saying.

So then once I had seen and talked to everyone I looked around the room until I found my mom and dad and when I did I saw them smiling and looking at me so I ran over to them both and I hugged them and said I have missed you both so much and my mom said we have missed you to baby girl and then my dad said we are just glad you remembered us.

Then I said nothing could stop me from remembering any of you all of you are my family remember always and forever and my mom and dad hugged me again and said always and forever and I smiled and said who is the witch that put the curse on the town this time because I know it was aunt Regina last time.

As soon as I said that I heard Regina say well thank you very much Bella and I turned around and saw her and when I did I ran to her and shouted auntie Regina your here and she hugged me back and said of course I would be here I wasn't missing my nieces welcome home party and I smiled and said thank you for coming.

Then Regina said your welcome now as for the witch it is the evil green witch and I gasped and said you mean the one from Oz and my mom said yes that one and I said oh no that isn't good and my dad said why Bella and I said because if it is her then things will go really bad and Emma said how bad.

Did you like it. Review and comment