Chapter 14

Bella's pov

Once I woke up this morning I smiled as much as I could when I remembered the sex last night and I turned and faced August and said that was great last night and August smiled and said I know right want to go again and I looked at my watch ad saw it was 8.30am and so I jumped out of the bed and said oh shit and August said what what is it and I said we are late Belle is late.

Then August said alright you get ready I'll go get Belle up and he got out of bed and ran out of the room and then I went into the bathroom and got washed and brushed my teeth and then I ran back into the bedroom and I went over to my wardrobe and I pulled out a dress and some shoes and I took my Pyjamas off and put the dress on and the shoes and then I ran over to the dresser and I put my make up on and did my hair.

So then I ran out of the bedroom and I ran into the kitchen and I saw August making Belle something to eat and he looked at me and said do you want something and I said no I'll get something at granny's later just get Belle something and August said ok baby and then he took the pancakes off of the cooker and he shouted Belle let's go and then next minute Belle ran into the room in her uniform and with her bag and she sat down at the table.

Then August walked over to her and set her pancakes onto the table and then she started eating them as fast as she could and when she was done she said ok mom I'm done and I said ok sweetie let's go and Belle said ok and she stood up and ran over to the door and then August walked around to me and he kissed me and said I'll see you later and I said yes you will and I kissed him back.

So then when me and August let go of each other I ran over to the door and I opened it and then me and Belle ran out it as August shut it after us and then me and Belle walked downstairs from the apartments and in through granny's and out through the doors and then we walked to Belle's school as soon as she took my hand because she wanted to be close to me incase the witch tried anything she even told me this.

Then I said it's ok she won't try anything not yet Belle and Belle said I know but just incase mom I don't want to lose you again mom and I said smiled and said princess you won't lose me again but if it makes you feel safer then ok sweetie you can take my hand and then Belle said thank you mom and I said your welcome and then we continued to walk to the school.

Did you like it. Review and comment