Chapter 37

Bella's pov

As soon as we got to granny's cafe Neal opened the door and both me and him walked inside and as we did the door closed behind us and then I saw everyone in the cafe look at us and as they saw me they all started saying oh welcome back Bella or good to have you home again and I just said thank you to them all and then when granny and Ruby saw me they both ran over to me and pulled me into one big hug.

So then when they were finished they let go of me and said oh we are so sorry but we are just so glad you are ok and that you weren't killed and I said yes I'm fine and no I wasn't killed and then Ruby said so who are these cuties and I smiled and said these lovely babies are Kale and Lindsey and both granny and Ruby smiled at my kids and said hi nice to meet you both.

Then both Lindsey and Kale smiled back at them and said nice to meet you to and I laughed and said so granny is my family upstairs and granny said yes they are and they are waiting on you and I said ok then thank you and I'll talk to you soon ok and both granny and Ruby said ok Bella.

So then after talking to granny and Ruby for a while I walked away from them with my kids and I walked down the hallway and up the stairs to the apartments while Neal was following me and we didn't stop walking until we got to my parents apartment because I so wanted to get home to see everyone.

Did you like it. Review and comment