Chapter 32

3 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 3 years since I was captured by Pan once again and since I became a slave to him once more and since then I have gave birth to August's child which was a baby boy who I called Kale and he is now 3 years old and since he was born I have protected him from Pan as much as I can and because of that I have been raped over and over again by each boy on the camp but over the years I have been going on the mirror and explaining things to my family and they said they would come and get me out but I said no.

But then because of all the rapes that was done to me I got pregnant again only 2 years ago and had a little girl who I called Lindsey and she is now 2 years old and I protect her too because even though she was conceived by rape she is still my daughter and so right now here I am yet again 5 months pregnant and so I just hope that me and my kids get out of here and back home before I have anymore kids without my permission.

Right now I am sitting in the tree house with Kale and Lindsey lying on my knees thinking of home and thinking of my little girl and how she must be feeling because of how I let her down when Kale said mama is dada coming for us now and I said as I stroked his head oh baby I wish he was but no he isn't and as I said that I heard Lindsey start to cry so then I said oh baby and I lifted her into my arms.

As soon as she was in my arms I rubbed her back and I said there there baby girl everything is going to be ok me and you and your brother are going to get home so that you can see your big sister and your grandma and grandpa I promise you and then Kale said is little baby coming home to as he stroked my stomach and I smiled and said yes baby even little baby and Lindsey said promise mama and I said I promise baby girl.

Then I heard shouting coming from all over the camp and my kids both jumped and hugged me scared to move and so I said it's ok everything is ok I won't let anyone hurt either of you ok and they both said ok mama and I said ok mama is going to look through the tree can you both sit in the floor and Lindsey said no mama don't leave us and I said I'm not going to leave you I promise and Lindsey said ok mama.

As she said ok I let go of my kids and I stood up and I put my hand over my stomach and I walked over to the door to the tree and I looked out it and as I did I saw all the lost boys being killed and then I saw someone walk over to my tree and I gasped and moved back from the door and I walked over to my kids and I bent down carefully and I lift Lindsey into my arm first and then I lifted Kale into my other arm and then I stood up.

Did you like it. Review and comment