Chapter 31

Bella's pov

As soon as Mick and John said yes father to Pan they both grabbed me and brought me out of Peter's tree and dragged me down to my tree and when we got there both Mick and John said as they kissed me it's good to have you back sister and then they through me into my treehouse and I fell to the ground and I didn't even shout I mean I wanted to but Peter made it so I couldn't and so then I just lied down on the floor.

Then I started crying as I cried myself to sleep because I knew there was no way I was getting out of this not again and there was no way I was getting home to see my little girl like I had promise her I was stuck her forever because I was now and forever under Pan's control and he could do anything he wanted to me and nothing or no one would stop him.

So then I remembered nothing could break Pan's power not this time not like before because he would have made the power stronger this time to make sure I did disobey him like I did before and all I could think about was that my baby was going to grow up without a father and as a slave to Pan with no way of escape because I knew that both Gold and Neal were bought to have been caught by now.

Did you like it. Review and comment