Chapter 38

Bella's pov

Once we got to my parents apartment we stopped outside it and I looked at my kids and I said ok you both ready and they both smiled and said yes mama yes and I laughed and said ok then and I looked at Neal and said you ready for this and Neal looked at me and said hell yeah I'm so ready for this I want to see my kids.

Then I said ok then and I opened the front door of the apartment and as I did the lights turned on and I heard a lot of people yell surprise and then me and Neal walk into the room shocked while Neal shut the door behind us and then I set both Kale and Lindsey down onto the floor and I said be good and I walked around the room hugging people.

As I was hugging my friends they were all saying how happy they were to have me home again and how proud they were to see that had kept myself and my kids safe and then finally I saw my family and I smiled and I ran over to them as best as I could and I hugged them all at once and they all hugged me back.

Then my mom said it's so good to have you back sweetheart and I said it's good to be back and then then Henry said aunt Bella where are Lindsey and Kale and I said well they are about here somewhere and then I heard well you better find them I want to meet my children and I turned around and saw August.

As soon as I saw August I screamed and I ran over to him and jumped into his arms and kissed him on the lips and then he said whoa there take it easy and I laughed and said not a chance August I have seen you in 5 years and 7 months and August said yeah I know but we will have plenty of time and I said yeah I know.

Then I turned around and saw Belle standing there and I gasped at how pretty she looked and then I said oh my goodness Belle sweetie you have got so pretty and big and Belle said thank you mom and she ran over to my and hugged me and started crying and said I have missed you so much mom.

So then I said I know I have missed you to but I'm sure you want to meet you brother and sister yes and Belle said yes please and I said as Belle let go there are over by the couch and then after a minute I saw both August and Belle ran over to the kids and then my dad said I am so proud of you Bella.

Then I said thank you dad coming home is the thing that kept me going and my dad said I'm sure it was and then Neal said Bella can I go talk to Belle and I said yes go just don't push her and Neal said ok sure and he walked over to where Belle was with the kids and then Emma said so how much longer.

As she said that I gasped forgetting I was ever pregnant and I said oh yes um another 3 months and Hook said well then not much longer and I said no not much and then my aunt Regina said no matter what Bella those kids are apart of you which mean ps they are apart of us so we won't reject them and I said thank aunt Regina.

Then after a while of sitting and talking to each other and filling everyone in on what had happened while me and Neal was gone everyone went home and then me and my kids and my husband all went back to my apartment and lived a long and happy life with another son called Caleb.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment