Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once we got into the town Emma drove us to the car park space outside my parents home and she turned into it and parked her car into it and then she turned the engine off and looked at Henry and said ok let's go kid and Henry said ok mom and then Emma looked at me and said you ready and I took a breath and said yeah let's go in.

So then Emma said ok let's go and then me, Henry and Emma all got out of the car and as we did I was granny and Ruby walk past granny's cafe and I gasped and ran over to the wall and hid for cover and they walked over to Emma and Henry and Ruby said so did you find her and Emma said looking as so as she could no I didn't I don't know why.

Then granny said don't worry you will find her I know it she is a powerful girl she will be fine and then I smiled as Emma said thanks granny and then both granny and Ruby walked into my parents building and as they did I walked back out to Emma and Henry and the 3 of us all laughed and Henry said that was close and I said yeah it was.

So then Emma said alright let's go we have put it off long enough and I said ok then let's go in but I will wait outside the apartment until I feel like I want to come in got it Emma and Emma said alright Bella and I said good now no matter what don't tell them I'm here and both Emma and Henry said ok sure and then we all started to walk into the building and didn't stop until we got to my parents apartment.

Did you like it. Review and comment