Chapter 30

Bella's pov

After I asked Both John and Mick how it felt to be hurt as they did to me John said it didn't feel good and I said well then how do you think my baby felt and Mick said not good and I said exactly and then I heard the voice I never wanted to hear again ah there is my Bella I really missed her and both Mick and John started smiling as I jumped and turned around and faced Pan.

Then I said Peter so good to see you again as I put my hand to my stomach to protect my baby and Peter said oh you well be Bella you will be but first I need to make you agreeable and I backed away from him and said no don't you dare touch me and Peter laughed as he gave both Mick and John the nodded to grab me.

As soon as the boys grabbed me I screamed and said no please let me go and Peter walked over to me and said no can do and then he put his hand on my head and I felt his power take over me and then just like before I worshiped him all I wanted to do was please him and as Peter saw his boy take over me he said boys let her go.

Then once the boys let me go I looked at Peter and I said how may I please you master and Peter smiled and said that's my girl and then both Mick and John laughed and then Peter said Bella my dear you can please me tomorrow right now I have plans so boys please take my lovely daughter to her room and both Mick and John said yes father.

Did you like it. Review and comment