Chapter 27

Bella's pov

After I said thank you to everyone for them saying that they wouldn't tell Belle where I really was I heard the clock ding 10am and I knew I was late so I looked at my family and I said I'm so sorry but I have to go I told Gold I would at his shop for 10am and all my family said ok Bella and they pulled me into a hug and said we will miss you and hurry home and I said I will miss you all to and I will be home before you know it.

Then my mom said good girl and I laughed and said thanks mom and then I backed up out of the hug and back to the front door and then I opened it and I said I love you all so stay safe and then I ran out the door and shut it after me and then I ran downstairs and out of granny's and over to Gold's shop

Once I got to Gold's shop I opened the shop door and I walked inside and as I did I saw Gold standing there waiting on me and so he said what kept you and I said I'm only 2 minutes late give over and Gold laughed and said whatever let's go already and I walked over to Gold and I said alright fine and then I pushed my hands out over the floor.

Then I circled my hands over the floor and my hands lit up with my magic and I opened a portal to go to Neverland and Gold said alright Miss Swan you ready and I said well if I said no would it make a difference and Gold said no it wouldn't and I said well then let's just go and Gold said ok fine and then both me and Gold jumped into the portal and it took us to Neverland and I made the portal close after we jumped into it.

Did you like it. Review and comment