Chapter 21

Bella's pov

Once we got into my parents apartment everyone turned and looked at us and then we moved into the room and as we did I closed the door and I said alright both of you upstairs now and the kids both said alright fine and they ran upstairs and then I walked over to the kitchen and I stood beside August and as I did he kissed my cheek and said what's wrong Bella why did you call this meeting.

Then I said I need to tell you all something and I know your not going to like it and then my mom said what is it Bella it can't be worse than you knowing the evil witch and I said well no it's not but it is something I have to do and Emma said what Bella what is it and I said before I tell you all you have to promise not to shout because I don't want Henry or Belle finding out.

So then aunt Regina said we won't shout now what is it and I said ok fine tomorrow morning at 10am me and Gold are going to neverland and everyone in the kitchen shouted WHAT NO WAY BELLA and I said I thought you all said you wouldn't scream and Hook said yeah well that was before you told us and then August said Bella you aren't going anywhere with Gold.

Then I said I have to I'm going with him to find Neal and Hook said Bella you have no idea what troubles that place brings and I said no I don't but I owe it to Neal to help him he is Belle's father and he used to be my boyfriend I mean I can't just leave him there I mean one dad Belle is going to ask to meet him and then what am I going to say to her.

So then my mom said yes Bella we understand that but going with Gold it is to dangerous and I said yes I know that but if I don't go I will regret it for the rest of my life and Emma said then at least let one of us come with you and I said if I could I would but I need you all here keeping my daughter and the rest of the town safe and anyway Gold wouldn't let you come even if I let you.

Then August said Bella please don't do this we just got you back and now your going to go put yourself into more danger I mean think of Belle and I started getting angry at him I mean how dare he think I wasn't thinking of my own daughter and so I shouted WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M FUCKING DOING I AM THINKING OF BELLE THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON I'M GOING.

As soon as I shouted that everyone was shocked but August I'm sorry Bella I didn't mean it like that and I said oh I know you didn't but you did say it like that August I mean Belle is my life and if I can bring her dad back to her I'm goddamn going to do it and August said yes Bella I know but and I said no no buts I'm going and that's it and I looked at my parents and my sister.

Then I said I'll be back tomorrow before I go I promise and the 3 of them said ok Bella see you then and I said ok and then August said please think about this and I said oh I have now when your coming home bring Belle with you and then I walked away from August and my family and I stormed out the front door and I ran over to my apartment.

Did you like it. Review and comment