Chapter 36

Bella's pov

As soon as I got through the portal I looked around and I saw that we came out at the docks in story brooke and then I looked around more until I saw Gold and Neal and when I did I ran over to them and I took Lindsey and Kale into my arms and as I did they both hugged me.

Then Kale said mama can we go home now and I said yes of course we can and then I looked at Gold and said thank you for coming back for me but you can't come back to my parents place and Gold said oh I know don't worry and I said ok good and then Gold walked away from us and I knew he was probably going back to his shop.

So then I looked at Neal and I said you want to come back and meet your daughter and see your son again and Neal said yes of course I do and I said ok great then let's go we don't have all day and Neal laughed and said yeah I know and then me and Neal started walking to granny's were I would finally see my family again.

Then on the way Lindsey said mama do you think dada will like me and I said as I kissed her cheek baby girl dada will love you and she smiled and said that's good mama and I said as I looked at both Lindsey and Kale you looking forward to meeting your family and they both said yes mama and I said that's good and then we continued walking until we got to granny's cafe.

Did you like it. Review and comment