Chapter 33

Bella's pov

As soon as I stood back up with my kids in my arms I got a pain in my stomach and as I did I groaned and Kale said mama you ok and I said yes baby I'm fine just be quiet ok and Kale said ok mama and so then the 3 of us stayed quiet for a few minutes and then I saw my tree door open and as it opened I saw someone who I thought Peter had killed I saw Neal and when he saw me he ran over to me and hugged me and said we though you were dead.

So then I said you kidding I thought you and Gold had died and Neal said no we were just captured we just escaped 2 days ago and we have been looking for you ever since and I said well that god you have been because I have been through so much while I was kept here and Neal said as he saw my kids Bella dad said you were on,y pregnant with one kid and I said yeah my point exactly and Neal caught on and said oh god Bella.

Then I said don't worry about it I'm over that all I care about is keeping them safe and getting them home so I can see August and Belle again and Neal said ok well dad is waiting for us we should go and I said yes we should can you take one of them and Neal said yes Bella I can and then I looked at Kale and I said can you go to Neal and Kale said is he your friend and I said yes son he is and Kale said ok mama and j said good boy.

After that I handed Kale over to Neal and then Neal took Kale into his arms and said ok Bella let's go but stay close and I said ok Neal and then me and Neal ran out of the camp with both Lindsey and Kale in our arms and then when we got out of the camp I followed Neal until we got to were Gold was and when we got there he gasped when he saw me and he said I'm so sorry Bella I should have got there sooner.

Then I said don't worry about it let's just go home now and so then I looked at Lindsey and I said baby girl can I give you to Gold for a minute and Lindsey said is he your friend to mama and I smiled and said yes Mr Gold is my friend to and Lindsey said ok mama and I said thank you baby and then I hand her to Gold and he took her into his arms.

Did you like it. Review and comment