Chapter 22

Bella's pov

Once I got to my apartment I opened the door and I ran inside and when I got inside I knew someone was here so I shut the door and I said hello is anyone here and then I heard a faint voice say your coming home soon Bella I can't wait to see you and I gasped and kinda got scared because right away I knew it was Peter Pan.

So then that was when I knew that he knew I was coming and there was nothing I could do to stop him because he was way powerful than me but I didn't care as long as I got Gold and Neal out of Neverland then everything would be ok because my little girl would have her real father with her and not just her stepfather.

Then once I knew the voice of Peter Pan had disappeared I walked down the hall until I got to my bedroom and as I did I heard the front door open and I knew that August and Belle were back and then I heard August say Belle sweetie go onto bed you have school tomorrow and Belle said is mom bringing me again.

So then August said no your mom is going to be busy for the next couple of days but don't worry nothing is wrong and Belle said ok dad night I'll see you tomorrow and August said night sweetie see you in the morning and then I heard Belle walk off and go to her room and I knew right away she had went to bed.

Then I heard August walk down the hall and come into our room and as he did I went over to the bed and sat down on it as soon as I sat on it August said Bella I'm sorry for what I said in your parents house I didn't mean to upset you so much and so I stood up and I smiled at him as I walked over to him.

Once I had walked over to him I kissed him on the lips and then I said it's ok babe I know you didn't mean what you said and I am so sorry for yelling at you the way I did but you do understand why I have to go with Gold right and August said yes I do I understand now we all do and I said oh yeah how.

So the August said well when you left me, Emma, Hook, your aunt Regina and your mom and dad all sat down and talked about what you said and we decided that it was best that you went and saved Neal incase anything ever happened to me and I said well that's very good but nothing will ever happen so you.

Then August said yeah we know that but just incase it did we though it would be a good idea for Belle to have a father in her life and I smiled and said ok thank you for giving me your permission to go and August said your welcome just make sure you make it home safe please and I smiled and said of course I will I always do.

As I said that August said your not being funny Bella I mean it stay safe what ever happens there make you get home and I smiled and said yes I promise you I will come home ok and August said ok babe good thank you now shall we go to bed and I smiled and said of course we may and then both of us laughed and got into bed.

So then once we got into bed we lied down and August said shall we go again and I said yes we shall and so then yet again me and August had sex all of tonight with August pushing his thing more and more up my butt and I felt it coming as he did it and I kept on moaning and I was groaning to and it felt so good.

Then when we got done with having sex for yet the second night in a row we finally stopped and we lied back down on the bed and I said oh god that was amazing and August said hell yeah it was and I laughed and said I am going to miss this when I'm gone and August said yeah so am I and I don't know how I'll cope.

As I said that August started laughing and he said just cope by remembering that when you come home that we will have sex for as many of days you are gone for and I smiled and said oh yes that would keep me going alright and August said well then that's good to here and then I smiled as me and August cuddled up together again and went to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment