Red Blade's Story

LUCY'S POV

I woke up and yawned as I sat up from the bed. I scratched my head as I got up to do the necessary things. Brush my teeth, take a shower and get dressed. I put on my red jacket ready for the day when someone knocked on my door. As I opened the hotel door, I saw Rune knights, like five hundred of them. I can feel wizards presence with them. All waiting for me.

"Lucy Heartfilia. Also known as Red blade. You're under arrest" one of the knights said. I can see the nervousness and fear in his eyes.

I cracked my knuckles and smirked at them. "Alright guys, here's how it gonna go. I take you guys out cause you've disturbed my morning and the remaining ones can arrest me" I said sarcastically.

They all shivered in fear after I told them. I made my sword appeared on my back and grabbed it, ready to kick some butts.

NORMAL POV

In fairy tail guild, things were the same. Macao and Wakaba were talking and drinking. Wendy and Carla were talking. Levy was reading a book. Elfman was shouting real man. Cana was drinking her beer. Laxus was listening to his headphones, his team sitting with him. Happy was eating his fish. Natsu was eating his food with him on the second floor. Makarov sat on the bar counter drinking. Erza was eating her strawberry cake. Gajeel and Gray were fighting as usual. The others were doing their general stuff.

"Iron bastard!" Gray kicked Gajeel in the gut.

"Ice stripper!" Gajeel punched his face.

Then Erza appeared and knocked both of them on the head. "Stop! The both of you!"

"Yes ma'am!" They both yelled and went separate directions. Gray sat next to Cana before he was tackled by Juvia. Gajeel sat on the stool in front of the bar with Erza.

"What to do now?" Natsu asked himself after finishing his food.

"Go on a job?" Happy said as he was still eating. Natsu was about to say something when he looked down and saw Levy coming towards Mira.

"Mira, look at this" Levy said as she brought out a newspaper she started reading.

"What is it?" Mira asked as she took the newspaper from Levy.

"What's wrong?" Erza asked.

Mira frowned as she read it. "It says "Headlines news in Fiore: Red Blade strikes again. Killed all members of a legal guild called starlight and killed lamia scale guild master" how awful"

"That's not all, look" Levy turns to another page. "her back story"

Mira began reading it. "Story of Red Blade, the Nephalem: what do we know about this celestial/demon hybrid? Several people have now come forward and investigators have pieced together a shocking history of violence. Her real name is Lucy Heartfilia. At age seven, she was found in the forest and taken to an orphanage called hope for life. At age nine, she attacked and killed the entire nurses in the orphanage. They were described as sweet and kind people who enjoyed caring for children. Between the ages of twelve and fourteen, she broke out of no less than twenty five prisons, often mounting brutal humiliating attacks against the prison guards doing their jobs. At age fifteen, she's responsible for the deaths of fifty people, twelve legal guilds and twenty dark guilds. Several witnesses have encountered this monster and lived to tell the tail.

'When she started killing people, she looked at me straight in the eyes. It was terrifying. She definitely had pedophile eyes' a woman explained.

'I saw a woman like....beg for her life but she said she was gonna kill her anyways....and then she did....like seriously' a man told us.

There's always one question in my mind, how do we stop her? People of Fiore, if you see her, do not approach. Inform the council or nearby guilds. She is armed and dangerous" she really is a monster" Mira finished reading.

The whole guild kept quiet as they hear Mira reading it. They began asking themselves how do they defeat a Nephalem? No one have seen one in four hundred years. For this one to appear and cause chaos is really troublesome.

"Red Blade sounds unbeatable" Happy said as he stopped eating.

Mira sighed. "Well maybe she is"

"Red Blade can't be unbeatable!" Gray shouted. They looked over and saw Gray standing there with an angry face. "She's got to have a weakness. There's must be a way to beat her!"

"Gray's right! She must have a weakness! No one is invincible!" Erza said as she clenched her fist.

"Wait, maybe she's not a bad person" Natsu protested. Ever since he saw her on the wanted poster. He couldn't believe she was dangerous. Sure she kills people, but there has to be a reason, right? He believes he has seen her before but where?

Lisanna looked at him and gave him a scolding look. "How could you say that? Haven't you heard the rumors or have you forgotten that she wiped out the entire phantom lord guild and what she did to Gildarts?"

Everyone remembers that. The first time she was announced on the wanted list, Gildarts decided to take the job. He thought it was going to be easy since she was a kid at that time. Three months later, he came back bruised and wounded. His arm and leg were replaced with metal arm and leg. They were shocked to see their strongest member like this. And phantom lord, they can never forget especially Gajeel and Juvia. Few weeks after their loss to fairy tail. They were busy when Red Blade busted in and slayed everyone including the guild master Jose. Gajeel and Juvia were surprised that they're still alive.

"No, I haven't" Natsu grumbled.

Before anyone else could say anything, a small bird flew into the guild. It was carrying a letter and yelling. "Letter for Makarov" the bird delivered the letter to Makarov. He opened it and a hologram of Mest, who's part of the council popped up.

"Hello master" he said. "She's here" then he disappeared.

Makarov sighed and hopped off the bar. "Mira, look after the guild. I'll be right back" he walked out of the guild.