Fairy Tail Guild

LUCY'S POV

"So this is fairy tail. Despite the cute name, this is a place for vandals and crazy people" I thought as I looked at the guild. It looks like a castle. I keep wondering why did I agree to join this old man in the first place. I looked at Makarov. He sighed as he stopped at the entrance. "What are you waiting for old man? Open it" I said. He opened the doors and walked in first. It was so loud inside so I decided to wait outside. "I don't know if my ears can get used to the noise inside" I began to smirk as I thought about everyone's reaction. I can picture their angry faces. They don't scare me and they can't do anything about it.

My thoughts were interrupted by Makarov's voice. "Listen up brats! Today I've brought someone to the guild. I know you all are not going to like this, but whatever I did is for the best" he said. "You can come in now!"

"Time for my entrance" I put my hands in my pocket and walked inside. Immediately they saw me, silence took hold of the room and tension rises. Everyone is looking at me, judging me. Most of them cower in fear while others stand up and take a defense position.

"WHAT THE!" One shouted.

"It's Red Blade!" A woman exclaimed.

"She's dangerous!"

"She's a monster!"

"A murderer!"

"Boy, they're so loud" I mumbled quietly.

"Gramps! What is the meaning of this?!" Shouted a black haired guy who wore only his underwear.

"Hmm, meaning of what?" Makarov asked as he looked at him.

"Why did you bring her to the guild?!" The guy continued angrily.

"Because she deserves to be here" Makarov replied. Everyone looked at him dumbfounded. I just rolled my eyes.

"What do mean she deserves to be here?!" A red haired woman wearing armor said. "This criminal has killed many people. She's wanted by the magic council and I don't want her in the guild or the town where she could kill anyone including my friends"

Many people whisper their approval to her words. Honestly, I felt a little hurt by her words. She thinks I kill innocent humans, but I don't care about that. There's no need explaining myself to them when they'll not believe me. I tried proving my innocence to these idiot humans a couple of times in the past, but it all went down the drain. So I stopped bothering myself about it.

"Now now. Remember what I've taught you, yesterday's enemy are today's friend" Makarov said. "If you're worried about her roaming freely in Magnolia, then I will ask someone to be with her"

I glared at the old man. "Hey, hey. I didn't come here so that I'll be someone's pet!"

"You are going to need a partner, Lucy. That will be for everyone peace of mind" he gave a small smile. Then he turns to them. "From now on, Lucy Heartfilia is now part of our guild. Like it or not" they all kept quiet and looked down while others looked at me in hatred and anger.

"But-" the stripper protested but was cut off.

"No buts. What she needs is a family and control. I know she's not all that bad, that's why I brought her here to change. I want you all to befriend her and make her feel welcome and wanted" he instructed. The stripper glared at me before looking away. "Lucy, follow me"

"Why?" I asked.

"To get your guild mark" he replied. We went to bar counter where I saw a white haired woman staring at me in fear. Oh that's Mirajane. She brought out a stamp under the counter.

"Where do you want your guild mark and which color?" She asked calmly, but I can tell she's scared as hell.

"Black on my right shoulder" I said. She stamped my shoulder and a black fairy tail guild mark appeared. As I was about to leave, the old man stopped me.

"Lucy, if you're looking for a place to stay, fairy tail has a female dorm not far from here if you're interested" he said. I can hear most of the girls tch at me.

I narrowed my eyes. "No thanks. I would like to live as far away from you humans"

He sighed. "Alright then" he then sat at the bar counter and started drinking. I went to the left side of the hall where there's a window and I sat there. I looked around secretly and examined every person in the hall. I usually read about guilds in magazines especially fairy tail.

The black haired stripper, Gray Fullbuster. He's a ice wizard who has a bad stripping habit.

The red scarlet haired woman wearing armor, Erza Scarlet aka Titania. A requip wizard who is the strongest woman in the guild. She's scary but not for me.

The dark blue haired little girl, Wendy Marvel. She's a sky dragon slayer who's a good enchanter and healer. She's a cute girl and not that bad in my book. She also has a white exceed with her. To be honest, the cat looks authoritative.

Light blue haired short woman, Levy Mcgarden. She uses solid script magic and she's a very smart woman.

I then noticed two people I recognized. Wait....is that....the iron dragon slayer, Gajeel Redfox and the water wizard Juvia Lockser. Former wizards of Phantom lord guild. They should be thankful that they longer work in a demon guild, one of Mundus favorite guilds. They both noticed me and I smirked at them making them shiver and look away. I noticed a black exceed with them. I don't remember seeing him in the guild, but I read that he's Gajeel's panther.

I looked at the second floor where I saw the thunder legion and two figures that caught my interest. I was looking at them, trying to see every little detail of their appearance.

The blue exceed was wearing a orange waist coat and a green bag. And his panther, Natsu Dragneel. He wears a black hood jacket and black pants. He's the first ever demonic fire dragon slayer in history. He's also a S-class wizard and one of the strongest here. Raised and trained by the legendary demonic dragon king Igneel. My dad used to tell me stories about him.

He noticed me looking at him and stared at me. We stared at each other for a while before Mira came to me. "What would you like to have" she asked calmly, but still scared.

I looked at her for a while before answering. "A strawberry milkshake" she went to the bar counter and came back with the milkshake on her tray. I took it and she quickly left. I wore my headphone and began listening to music. I brought out a book from my bag and being reading it. A book about my father, Jude. The legendary wrath demon.