Messing with the Wrong Person

LUCY'S POV

After handing Harvey to the Rune knights, Patty was given the inheritance and they gave us our reward. We were about to leave the mansion when Patty suddenly hugged me. "She's hugging me. Why?"

"Thank you guys. For protecting me" Patty smiled.

I sighed and patted her head. "It was nothing. Now get off me" I pushed her away.

"You know....Lucy" Patty giggles. "You might act like you're all mean and bad, but you're a good person. I can feel it"

I stared at her. "Huh?"

"Yep!" She said. "I hope I see you, Natsu and Happy again"

"Whatever" I said and walked away, leaving Natsu, Happy and Patty behind.

"We'll visit someday" I hear Natsu say. "Bye Patty"

"Bye Patty!" Happy said.

"Bye!" Patty said.

"Hey Lucy!" Natsu called as he ran to me. "It seems I'm not the only person who thinks you're not bad" he grins while holding Happy on his arms.

I frowned and said. "The both of you are weirdos" I believe it's true. No one was quite like them. Open, warm, caring and unafraid.

"Hey! The only weirdo here is you!" Natsu pouted.

"Shut it!"

We left the mansion and walked through the forest and took the train. We reached Magnolia the next day. It's the same as always, people see me and run away. I sigh quietly and continued walking. Natsu and Happy told me they have some things to sort out, so they'll come tomorrow. When I reached the guild and opened the doors, all the chatting stopped, but they didn't stare at me. After a few seconds, they continued chatting, but quietly. I went to the bar and sat down.

"My drink" I said to Mira as she was cleaning the cups.

She prepared the strawberry milkshake and drops it on the table. "Here" she said in disgust.

I took the milkshake and drank it and placed it on the table. I stood up and went to my usual seat and was a little surprised of what I saw. The table and chair were covered in pen writings. Different words like whore, killer, public toilet, murderer, freak and so on. I secretly look around the guild to find the culprit. Someone will look at my direction whether they're the culprit or not. While looking around the busy guild, I noticed a blue haired shorty called Levy was looking at me.

"Jackpot!" I jumped up earning the attention of the guild and landed on a table. I jumped again and landed beside Levy. I pushed her down to the ground sat on her stomach. I grabbed a box of small nails on top of a table and put my hand on her mouth and opened it. Everyone just looked at me in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Hey shorty. Who came up with the idea?" I asked as I placed the nail box above her mouth. "Point at them. Cause if you don't, you know what's gonna happen" I threatened her. She immediately points at the white haired lasagna. "Thanks shorty"

Lisanna started running out of the guild. "Oh no, can't have that. No running away" I tossed the nails at her back. She screamed loudly and got on her knees.

"Lisanna!" Mira shouted. I glared at her and she got scared and looked away.

I went to Lisanna and grabbed her hair. "Hey lasagna! Go clean the mess you made or else!" I growled. She got up weakly and took a rag to clean the pen writings. I walked to the bar counter glaring at everyone to mind their business which worked and sat down on the stool and watched Lisanna cleaning my seat.