Sick Asuka

LUCY'S POV

"Man, I wish I could control the sun and sleep more" I said and yawned as I walked through Magnolia, heading to the guild. There have not been any jobs in the guild lately, not even Tartarus have contacted me. I'm bored, I wish there was something I could do to kill time.

"Lucy!"

"Lushy!"

I got slightly annoyed by the voices calling me since I already know who they are. I turn around and glared at the dragon slayer and his stupid cat. "My name is Lucy, you dumb cat!"

"Whatever!" Natsu said.

"Where have you been? Haven't seen you in three days" I said.

"We were on a job. We just got back" Natsu said. "How about you?"

"Just staying at home, there's nothing to do at the guild" I said. Natsu, Happy and I walked over to the guild. They were talking about fish, fights and stuff while I was listening to their nonsense. When we got there, I saw that shorty girl, what's her name? Levy? Yes, it's Levy. She saw me and ran towards us. She stops to catch her breath and looks at me.

"Good afternoon, Lu-chan!" She smiles.

It was as if time froze. This caught me off guard. Our eyes widened in shock. Natsu, Happy and I looked at Levy like she'd grown multiple heads. Nobody has ever called me that before.

"Lu..." I said, but trailed off.

"Chan..." Natsu said.

"Yep, that's what I'll be calling you now" Levy said.

I blush a little and look away. "It's weird, but I'll take it"

"Aww, you're blushing" Natsu teased and Happy suddenly burst out laughing.

"Shut up pinkie!" I glared at him and left the group. When I opened the doors, as usual everyone stares at me. But...this is different. They have sad expressions on their faces. Wendy was crying and saying she's not good enough. Beside her was Gray confronting her. The atmosphere is gloomy, well I don't give a shit.

"Ah, you're here. We were just about to look for you" Makarov said as he was walking towards me with a slim and tall elderly woman with pink hair. She wore dark green blouse with a tie around the collar, paired with a long matching skirt and simple shoes. She also wore a crimson colored cape with a wide collar decorated by massive dragon horn like decorations protruding outwards, and edges adorned by white, arch like motifs. "What does he want?!"

"She's the Nephalem?" The old lady asked.

"Yes, Porlyusica" Makarov replied.

"What's going on?" Natsu asked.

Suddenly Alzack and Bisca ran towards me, looking as if they just saw the savior of Earthland. "Please?! Save my daughter!" Alzack pleaded.

"Huh?" I said.

"Two days ago, Asuka and I were going to the market when we were attacked by three men" Bisca explains. "They were strong and fast and....before they retreated, one of them shot a purple light at Asuka. She's been unconscious ever since. We've tried everything, but she hasn't woken up"

"So what do you want me for?" I asked.

"I heard that your kind has healing abilities that can heal any fatal wounds or sicknesses" Porlyusica said. "Since Wendy and I can't help her, you're our only hope"

I was about to say something when I hear white haired lasagna's voice. "That heartless witch will never help!"

"Nobody ask for your opinion!" Natsu yelled. Lasagna groans, but said nothing.