Killing Red Blade

NATSU'S POV

The next day, it didn't take long for the news of Lucy's appearance to reach every corner of Magnolia. The people start panicking about her appearance. Wondering why she decided to join fairy tail guild. Fearing that she doesn't kill them. The talk of Lucy was everywhere, from homes, to the market and even the guild.

"Let's all team up and get rid of her!" Lisanna suggested. Gramps was not at the guild, he went to a meeting. Lucy wasn't at the guild as well. This gives the members the opportunity to find a way to kill her.

"Bad idea! Gramps said she's part of our guild now!" I protested.

"Natsu! What are you saying?! With all the things Red Blade has done, you want her to get away with it?!" Erza glared at me. "No! She must pay for her crimes!!" The whole guild cheered as they agreed with Erza.

"Flame brain, whose side are you on anyways?" Gray asked.

"Gramp's side. If he believes Lucy can change, then I agree with him. If you all give her a chance like Jellal, Gajeel and Juvia, maybe she will change!" I yelled out the last part.

"Natsu, people like her will never change. Get that into your head!" Mira yelled at me.

"Stop this NOW!" Gajeel spoke in a booming voice. We turn our attention to him. "you can't defeat Red Blade, she'll kill you all in a heartbeat. Just like she did to our guild. So whatever plans you have, I suggest you STOP!"

"Hey Gajeel, that's not manly!" Elfman said.

"Yeah Gajeel, what happened to the big bad iron dragon slayer?" Bixlow mocked him.

"Gajeel's right. Gray-sama please don't go!" Juvia pleads with tears in our eyes. "I've seen what she can do. You can't win!"

"Juvia, they're many of us here, she's just one. We can beat her" Gray said with determination.

I frowned at them. "Happy, let's go home!"

"Aye!" Happy flew to me and we started walking out the guild.

"Natsu, where are you going? I thought you love a good fight" Laxus said in cocky voice.

"I'm leaving. If you guys want to fight her, I can't stop you" I replied. "But I know very well you're gonna lose" I said as I left the guild. Damn them, they should at least give her a chance. But they are only going to make things worse.

"Natsu, are you okay?" Happy asked worriedly.

"I'm fine Happy" I said.

ERZA'S POV

"I'm leaving too. But.." Gajeel said as he threw Levy over his shoulder. "Shrimp, you're coming with!" He started walking out of the guild with panther Lily.

"Gajeel! Put me down!" Levy shouted as she was hitting his back.

"Wendy, we should go too" Carla said.

"But Carla-" Wendy start, but I cut her off.

"She's right Wendy. We'll handle this" I told her.

"Okay then" she left quietly with Carla.

What's wrong with Natsu? Can't he see what we are doing is right! And Gajeel, it's so unlike him to fear someone. Well with or without their help, we can defeat her. We just need to be careful, for she is a very powerful foe.

"Let's wait till night time! Then we kill her!" I yelled as I raised my sword upwards. The guild stood and cheered. We are fairy tail wizards. We have gone through thick and thin. This is going to be the biggest challenge of our lives.